π™‚π™§π™žπ™¨π™šπ™‘π™™π™– | Sofia Vergara - The life of Griselda Blanco

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Finished it. I liked Sofia in this a lot, but the story was way too rushed. I've never seen a show rushed to this extent. It was so extreme that it created plot holes all throughout the story. Griselda's sons were a huge headscratcher the entire way through. When she got into power the two older sons were fully grown, doin' coke, talkin' sh*t, questioning her, f*ckin' with hoes, and shooting up the club. But when she was falling off and it was time to go on the run all over again the two older sons turned back into little kids, tagging along with mom, and playing like little kids giggling in the background while everything was turning to sh*t. That was weird asf. And there were too many people jumping ship to join up with Griselda without any consequences or backlash. Of course it needed more episodes but this might simply just be a vehicle for Sofia to show her dramatic acting chops.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
IDC how much makeup they put on Sofia Vergara she forever fine to me :wow:
Word. I'm 2 eps in, and I see they tried to make her face crusty. But that bawdy tho.....Β‘ Mierda!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Lol this was awful. They picked the wrong actress to play Griselda. They made Rivi look like a sweaty homeless person. They skipped a shyt ton of murders and beefs. Where was Pablo Escobar? Charles Crosby? And Griselda was arrested at her house in Irvine not a run down Motel in Long Beach. This series was pure trash. Don't waste your time just watch the Cocaine Cowboy documentary and your good.
Lmao

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ain't all the way done wit it yet but this was def fast tracked, and not in a good way. Sofia is doing her thing though. Don't like how they played to her cowering and hiding in corners & shyt tho. Tryna play up her having a conscience or sum shyt I guess in a game full of demons but she was on demon time too. Needed way more than 6 episodes tho. You woulda thought the people who were associated with Narcos who participated in this project would've known better.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Will there be a season 2 to this or was it dupped a limited series. Like everyone else the story felt way too rushed...I thought Sofia Vargara was meh as a lead role. The best actor and character was Rivi.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Lol this was awful. They picked the wrong actress to play Griselda. They made Rivi look like a sweaty homeless person. They skipped a shyt ton of murders and beefs. Where was Pablo Escobar? Charles Crosby? And Griselda was arrested at her house in Irvine not a run down Motel in Long Beach. This series was pure trash. Don't waste your time just watch the Cocaine Cowboy documentary and your good.
Yeah they rushed this and try to make us feel sorry for her lol.

She was ruthless
:mjlol:

I feel like this was rushed, easily could've been 3 seasons.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps

That single podcast episode is better than the whole 6 netflix ones lol.

They should have just got her son to come on board instead of their version where griselda was mid level instead of a super criminal.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Will there be a season 2 to this or was it dupped a limited series. Like everyone else the story felt way too rushed...I thought Sofia Vargara was meh as a lead role. The best actor and character was Rivi.
Rivi was embarrassing wen u compare him to the real guy. The guy in the show was some some happy go lucky fairy

Cocaine cowboys reloaded is 10x better than this watered down cheap soap opera this shyt might as well be days of our lives

Last edited: