𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙙𝙖 | Sofia Vergara - The life of Griselda Blanco

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
THE FUKK is going on that makes yall wanna see this breh so bad :gucci: Yall know it wouldn't be the real guy right? Yall wanna see HIM fukk her or something??? :dame: I don't get it.

Anyways, Marta Ochoa stole the show hands down
griselda-s-julieth-restrepo-working-with-sofia-vergara-and-chasing-dreams.jpg

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Lol this was awful. They picked the wrong actress to play Griselda. They made Rivi look like a sweaty homeless person. They skipped a shyt ton of murders and beefs. Where was Pablo Escobar? Charles Crosby? And Griselda was arrested at her house in Irvine not a run down Motel in Long Beach. This series was pure trash. Don't waste your time just watch the Cocaine Cowboy documentary and your good.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Karol G :noah:

That aside, I’ve watched a few of the drug series on Netflix. I’m actually enjoying this series.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Just finished a moment ago.

They butchered her life with this shyt.

There should be at least 2 seasons of 10 episodes on Narcos to encapsulate all the bullshyt she did.

Just glossed over so many details, didn’t even talk about California. Like 🤬

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
and the omission of the sheer number of murders and hits she ordered as well.
This. Goddamn, Griselda was fukking insane, not a crackhead. :scust: I can’t believe they fukked a dope real life cartel queen story trying to make her into this feminist heroine

They wouldn’t this shyt to Henry Hill story. He didn’t need all these reasons to kill his enemies, he was just a dikk.

They spent 3 fukking episodes of 6 making her this weak ass lucky bytch. I’m so :picard:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
So, seeing the overwhelming response by posters about this series not telling the real story, is there a recommendation for something that actually portrays her how she was? I see Cocaine Cowboys is on Netflix. Any other recommendations?