๐™‚๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™™๐™– | Sofia Vergara - The life of Griselda Blanco

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I tried to watch it but just turned it off cuz it was such bs I couldnโ€™t even give it a shot

I guess you gotta just take it as pure fantasy

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Crazy how this show came and went.

My girl and myself both think they rushed it. Maybe it was a budgeting thing, because you know ms. Vergara isn't cheap because she's a big name.

They really downplayed her character. Does anyone know why she wasn't mentioned in Narcos? Copyrighting?

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
This was good for a 6-part popcorn flashy show for the masses. Some of ya'll want everything to be this in depth documentary life story bopic shyt. Not gonna happen in 2024 when tiktok is poppin.

Definitely rushed. Episodes 3-6 covered too much time.

Definitely glamorized... but isn't that why we're here?

Marta Ochoa would have been so much fun to party with.

Rivi looked like he belongs in a Chapelle Show skit. I don't know where they found this actor.

Never seen a boss in a movie or show fall off so fast. That's women.

morris

Superstar
Daps
@ 1:07:15, Valdes says sheโ€™s more myth than reality. Someone who ordered murders for sure but not all powerful. Matter of fact, he never heard of her until later in the game, after a few bids

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
@ 1:07:15, Valdes says sheโ€™s more myth than reality. Someone who ordered murders for sure but not all powerful. Matter of fact, he never heard of her until later in the game, after a few bids

this is like the definition of a hater.. who she was is facts. in case files and court record. facts. This nikka say he never heard of her but he knows everything about her lol.

morris

Superstar
Daps
this is like the definition of a hater.. who she was is facts. in case files and court record. facts. This nikka say he never heard of her but he knows everything about her lol.
I believe him to an extent.

He was doing this since the 70sn the US. He made sense about that quote about Escobar fearing her. He literally went against the Colombian govโ€™t with tanks. He killed/ordered kills to the point his own people took him down, though it took years as he had support of his barrio.

I will wait until he releases his documentary to see just how much detail he drops. He said he will have a 90+year old original member of the Cartel on it. May be just more marketing but will wait and see.

One guy who can shed light is Carlos Lehder, but I donโ€™t think heโ€™s ever given a video interview, plus heโ€™s already 75 or so.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Its possible, wasnt any social media back then.. shyt could pop off in city and you dont even know for weeks/months..

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely rushed a disappointing. I blindly jumped in the series not even realizing the shyt was only like 5 episodes. I was hoping to see the relationship with Charles Cosby and him fukking the life outta her :martin::unimpressed: