𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙙𝙖 | Sofia Vergara - The life of Griselda Blanco

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
So, seeing the overwhelming response by posters about this series not telling the real story, is there a recommendation for something that actually portrays her how she was? I see Cocaine Cowboys is on Netflix. Any other recommendations?
This is probably the best series focused on her. There was this bullshyt Cocaine godmother with I forgot the actress’s name. It was a Lifetime series so :scust: You should already know that ain’t worth shyt

All we got are the cocaine cowboys :smh:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Just finished watching and Sophia acted her ass off and I was really impressed.

I was ready to kill and sell coke for her after that scene with the Cubans.

Ending was kinda meh. I would love to see her get clapped and reminisce about the evil she has done while fading away

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
They fukked this show up nicely. The whole things pretty much a liberty and fully made up they tried to make some girl power anti hero bullshyt. Pretty much everything about the story they got wrong and was a stone cold killer but in the show she’s doing it all for her kids and she’s a good women till the last two episodes lol. the Sofia chick did a horrible job of portraying and she’s annoying af as a actress. It was like a parody she was pretty much reminiscent of her comedy show shyt which I nvr watched but I’ve seen for a couple mins and commercials. Just cuz she “acted” & remembered her lines doesn’t mean she realistically portrayed the assignment at hand. She looked scared the whole show. The show was boring, & they didn’t portray her being anything close to a villain till the second to last episode. It was like wen denarys all of a sudden became the mad queen. It’s probably more to blame on the directors but still…They got that Rivi guys story all wrong and made him look like a pretty boy when in real life it was different. 6 episodes isn’t enough either. 2/10 garbage

Last edited:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Just finished the first episode..and its ok for what it is......but it is NOT Griselda's story. Not even close...ill keep watching but keeping in mind this is not her story
Facts

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Finished it, a good watch, but being a True Crime fiend this is VERY different to what actually happened. Would have been really good if this was part of the Narcos series, as 6 parts is not enough. Also could have done some crossover etc, spesh with Pablo.

The female cop wasn't involved, she saw Griselda once.
Surprised they never showed the actual cop who arrested her and how.

She wasn't arrested like shown in the show, it was due to her Son doing some business with a CI by Money Washing which helped track her down.

Not all 3 Sons died whilst she was in Prison, just 2, the 3rd died after she died herself, but was good the way they done it do though in terms of her coming out to nothing

Never showed the motorcycle shooting method. she pretty much started that off

Last edited:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
The makeup they got on Sofia is killing me..i just keep seeing this :mjlol:

7seqacudmc_Medium_WW2116702.jpg