π™‚π™§π™žπ™¨π™šπ™‘π™™π™– | Sofia Vergara - The life of Griselda Blanco

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on episode 3. Sofia is doing pretty good. But I don't like the story. It's nowhere near the level of Narcos. And they changed a lot of her story. And why the hell they leaving out Charles Crosby?

They should done this over two seasons. Her story is legendary. This feels rushed!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
They should have done this under the Narcos brand and made it multiple seasons. This was a no brainer. Can’t believe they rushed this

Six episodes doesn’t feel like it did her story justice. Not enough was fleshed out - particularly her origins. Additionally, they took way too many liberties with her history.

This didn’t do justice to how much of a boss and sociopath she was. Sofia did a surprisingly good job acting.

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Definitely could've been better. This was too rushed and condensed. It at least could've went 2 seasons. We don't want just a period of her life. You take it from her Origin to her death.
:lupe: am only on episode, there not doing more seasons??

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
No way this is better than Cocaine Cowboys right?:jbhmm:

Matter of fact I haven’t watched those in about 13 years, I need to do it again.:whew:

Cocaine cowboys 1, 2 and reloaded are the best content ever on the cartels.

Narcos Pablo seasons are the only ones that come close, and even that could have been better if they fleshed out USA scene. The USA stuff is interesting because they brought 3rd world warfare fukkery to the USA.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps