Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Pay 30 million to a bytch AFTER she airs you out publicly, brehs :what:

Then get accused by everyone under the sun and become a meme, brehs :skip:

Then have footage of you manhandling the first bytch leaked anyways, brehs :stopitslime:

If Diddy had just made Cassie his babymama a few years ago then all this shyt wouldn't have happened, because fundamentally that's what she's wanted, because the alternative was feeling "used and discarded". :snoop:
You nikkas think like some fukking degenerate monsters
:snoop:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So if she has a weapon and about to attack you're not allowed to defend yourself? That mentality is why you have some women walking around with busted up faces, because they think that they're untouchable and act like bullies. This ain't one of those situations as you can clearly see Diddy is the aggressor. What's even worse is hotels all over the world have videos of the same or even worse acts being committed. Diddy & his enablers all need to go down.
If she is trying to kill you, it's a different subject. But this was clearly not that. Diddy was beating on her while she clearly wasn't attempting to cause harm on him. Diddy just thought he was untouchable. There are always exceptions to the rule, but, in general, you don't hit women. This is like basic stuff. Cassie was clearly trying to get away or leave the situation, and Puff decided to beat her up and kick her. Disgusting behavior. She didn't have a gun and wasn't fighting back. There is like no situation where Puff is in the right here. She coulda said some foul shyt, pissed him off, angered him, etc., but that doesn't justify physical violence. Words are words. Physical violence is different. I think we're on the same page. I just don't understand how a man could hit a woman like that. It's like completely out of my sphere. I understand you can get real mad, but I don't understand how that could result in beating her up. What the fukk could she have done to justify Puff beating her up like that. I can't think of any reasons. Yeah, maybe she cheated, or maybe she just picked up the towel wrong, who knows. I just don't see a situation where physical violence is the answer like this.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Feds are about to release their charges, this is basically foreplay for the "didn't do nothing" crowd.

This..

Yeah, people looking at this tape release wrong. They not trying to lock him up over this tape at all.. its to answer any public questions about what he capable of.

Hypothetically, if Cassie testifies which I think she will at some point in the bigger takedown, Her credibility wont be in question

Any NDA she has in that settlement goes out the window.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Probably not the only incriminating piece of evidence he has, doesn’t he still got other stuff against him? Watch this open up a bunch of stuff on other celebrities hiding stuff too cause they got the power to hide everything thru money.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Welp…now that KDot & Drake has died down…put the light back on the Diddler and…
make-it-hot-wayans.gif