Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Many many many kids see abuse much worse than this on a weekly basis.

If this is his only time putting hands on Cassie, he certainly can go through counseling to address his control/temper issues. The key is rehabilitation. All this online judgy sh*t has to stop!

Even if it doesn't, there should be room in the discourse for context and shift-perspective.

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side

If this is his only time putting hands on Cassie, he certainly can go through counseling to address his control/temper issues. The key is rehabilitation. All this online judgy sh*t has to stop!

Even if it doesn't, there should be room in the discourse for context and shift-perspective.

Are you out of your fukking mind

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

You wouldnt say this if Puff did this to your mom or any female relative tho.. cut the shyt breh

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Daps
A woman that size is like a child to man of that size. So what you consider mild, is most likely completely harder than it looks.
I'm not even saying this is mild. Maybe it was excessive in her eyes, but what I'm saying is there are much worse forms of domestic violence that warrants the types of reactions in this thread.

Domestic violence is REAL. But there are different forms of it. Until we as a society can admit male mental/emotional instability leads to forms of violence like this, I think we're missing the bigger picture.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

nikka.

You done posting for the day and in life.

Art Barr

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Daps
You wouldnt say this if Puff did this to your mom or any female relative tho.. cut the shyt breh
My first reaction would be to stop the attack.

But would I say kill the man in response?? And after the attack, I would wonder the Why behind What I saw.

That's the more important point -- and always has been.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Am I watching the entire video??? Some of the comments in here like somebody almost died.

Diddy grabbed her by the hair. Throws her to ground and stomps here a couple times and grabs her a little bit more.

That's it?

Is there a longer version I'm missing?

What I watched is bad, but he didn't try to kill the woman.

I don't endeose men hitting women but there's levels to abusive predators. He has temper and control issues, obviously. But honestly, a lot of rich men have issues like this. They're all used to getting their way.

I pray for every female in your immediate vicinity…