Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah he was way too comfortable with that shyt too.

Wasn’t even like a losing it in the heat of the moment thing.

He literally chased her down and brutalized her.

Such a nasty clip. I hope he gets everything that’s coming to him. :smh:
Facts. fukk that nikka man.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
One of the first things you are taught as a man is to never hit a woman. There's like no situation where hitting a woman is a good idea. This is basic stuff. Diddy really thought he was untouchable. Turns out, he's not. Good, He should be held accountable for the shyt he did. This is just one thing on tape. Who knows of the other shyt he did that's not on tape. I've been mad at my girl, furious even, but I never thought to punch her or hit her. What the fukk kinda man is Puff? Disgusting. :snoop:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Gene Deal live reaction:

pack-watch.gif

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people defended Chris on some “what did she do to make him that mad” type shyt and also the “he was young” excuse :ld:
I hope people don't start trying to pull a moral equivalence with breezy, diddy was a 40 something year old billiionaire in that video, not a young wanna be gangsta R&B artist.

If this is what we see him doing in the halls of a hotel room, imagine what he doing being the closed door :merchant:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I still believe she was a willing participant in the sex shyt tho. But yea get this nikka ALLL the way the fukk outta here.
All that willing participant shyt goes out the window in an abusive relationship. The kind of domination he had over her obliterates any kind of affirmative consent.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
One of the first things you are taught as a man is to never hit a woman. There's like no situation where hitting a woman is a good idea. This is basic stuff. Diddy really thought he was untouchable. Turns out, he's not. Good, He should be held accountable for the shyt he did. This is just one thing on tape. Who knows of the other shyt he did that's not on tape. I've been mad at my girl, furious even, but I never thought to punch her or hit her. What the fukk kinda man is Puff? Disgusting. :snoop:
So if she has a weapon and about to attack you're not allowed to defend yourself? That mentality is why you have some women walking around with busted up faces, because they think that they're untouchable and act like bullies. This ain't one of those situations as you can clearly see Diddy is the aggressor. What's even worse is hotels all over the world have videos of the same or even worse acts being committed. Diddy & his enablers all need to go down.