Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
her life would of been way different if she stayed with Ryan Leslie instead of letting hypergamy take over now look being with diddy was a waste of time and career
Man, she was with him for damn near 15 years. How long does it take to see shyt is fukked up? Diddy a POS, but she stayed for the lifestyle

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Can y'all stop with "karma" unless y'all are buddhist or something?

If "karma" is a thing, what did Kim do to deserve it? See how that doesn't make sense?

Thats the whole point of karma dumbass. Dont do shyt to people. Some people are just bad people, and will go out of their way to harm the innocent. THATS the sole purpose of karma. You aint gotta be a bad person for shyt to happen to you. fukking dumbass.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
If yall knew even 1/100th of the vile shyt sean combs has done... I only know a little, and that little I know is some of the worst shyt I've ever heard. I pray more comes to light and that he suffers to the fullest possible extent.

What’s the little you know? Some of the worst shyt you’ve heard? Like what?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Pay 30 million to a bytch AFTER she airs you out publicly, brehs :what:

Then get accused by everyone under the sun and become a meme, brehs :skip:

Then have footage of you manhandling the first bytch leaked anyways, brehs :stopitslime:

If Diddy had just made Cassie his babymama a few years ago then all this shyt wouldn't have happened, because fundamentally that's what she's wanted, because the alternative was feeling "used and discarded". :snoop:
How can brehs see a video of a nikka beating the fukk out of a woman, see him as the victim, and say he fukked up by not getting her pregnant.

Some of y'all hate women too much. He wouldn't have these problems if he wasnt brazen and beating the fukk out out a woman in public