Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
If she is trying to kill you, it's a different subject. But this was clearly not that. Diddy was beating on her while she clearly wasn't attempting to cause harm on him. Diddy just thought he was untouchable. There are always exceptions to the rule, but, in general, you don't hit women. This is like basic stuff. Cassie was clearly trying to get away or leave the situation, and Puff decided to beat her up and kick her. Disgusting behavior. She didn't have a gun and wasn't fighting back. There is like no situation where Puff is in the right here. She coulda said some foul shyt, pissed him off, angered him, etc., but that doesn't justify physical violence. Words are words. Physical violence is different. I think we're on the same page. I just don't understand how a man could hit a woman like that. It's like completely out of my sphere. I understand you can get real mad, but I don't understand how that could result in beating her up. What the fukk could she have done to justify Puff beating her up like that. I can't think of any reasons. Yeah, maybe she cheated, or maybe she just picked up the towel wrong, who knows. I just don't see a situation where physical violence is the answer like this.

Dawg his post aint about Puffy. We dont give a fukk about him this about men/women in general and abusing their Westernized privileges. He even acknowledge Diddy was aggressor and you still ranting about some other shyt for daps. Have a sit.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Dee Barnes ain't the only one wit that nikka. Biggie had issues too. It's crazy the people who everyone try to paint as bad guys like Pac and Suge weren't abusive to women.
Even Jigga man, he took them Knowles Knuckles on camera for the greater good

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Am I watching the entire video??? Some of the comments in here like somebody almost died.

Diddy grabbed her by the hair. Throws her to ground and stomps here a couple times and grabs her a little bit more.

That's it?

Is there a longer version I'm missing?

What I watched is bad, but he didn't try to kill the woman.

I don't endeose men hitting women but there's levels to abusive predators. He has temper and control issues, obviously. But honestly, a lot of rich men have issues like this. They're all used to getting their way.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Am I watching the entire video??? Some of the comments in here like somebody almost died.

Diddy grabbed her by the hair. Throws her to ground and stomps here a couple times and grabs her a little bit more.

That's it?

I don't endeose men hitting women but there's levels to abusive predators. He has temper and control issues, obviously. But honestly, a lot of rich men have issues like this. They're all used to getting their way.

Stfu

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Diddlers son should have stfu. Feds hit em with the :usure:
They must have went next door too

I swear it's one thing to hear the allegations but when you actually see it. Poor thing I feel bad for her.
All them conspiracy nuts better shut the fukk up now. Put him under the jail or let him off his self it don't matter. He is done out here

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

That's it?

:what:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

That's it?

The fukk?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

That's it?

A woman that size is like a child to man of that size. So what you consider mild, is most likely completely harder than it looks.