Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
My friend brought up a good point. Dr.Dre is well known a woman beater but yet many people support him and he didn't get canceled. I mean why didn't we :pacspit: at Dr.Dre the same way we :pacspit: at P.Diddy :patrice:
Wasn’t on video, if Chris Brown beating Rihanna was on tape his career would’ve ended back then

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You and other people going hard at other black celebrities let's me know yall be out for blood

Diddy deserves ALL THE SMOKE for being a piece of shyt

but you and others can't wait for the dust to settles to get the pitchforks out ON THE NEXT ONE huh?

You know who had a video of them beating their wife in public JUST LAST YEAR?

Dana White (UFC CEO)

I hear no one EVER bring this up tho.

It's hard to take folks seriously when they are inconsistent

I'm so fukkinh happy P.Diddy got caught on camera. I've never liked him at all.

Breh. I hate and can't stand Dana White at all. We have said the same shyt about Dana White many times and how he got away with it and how the media go easy on him, etc especially we tweeted and mad at SAS for not go hard on Dana White on First Take like he did with black athletes. We all know what it is

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Why wasn't the video destroyed and deleted from hard drives and backups? If Cassie had someone hold onto it in case she came up missing etc...fair enough.

If they/hitel didn't want 50k from Diddy....TMZ would pay more.

If the video isn't fake. Who held onto it?...and for what reason instead of getting paid in 2016?

For all we know the hotel has backups :hubie:

I don't know the details just speculating.

Daps
How a video get released 8 years later?

It doesn't add up. Who was supposedly holding onto it? TMZ would pay more than 50k, right? Hotel hid celebrity info in the past and that was their selling point?

Maybe Cassie kept the tape as leverage....fair enough. But Post Ray Rice plastered on TMZ...they would have paid up a lot for Diddy video if a third party had it.

It's kinda fishy in this AI and hired body doubles world. Who did forensics on the video? We sure CNN didn't get duped?....maybe someone recreated based on civil case transcripts?
:francis: I hate saying things like this, but you are an idiot