Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There are too many comments to read them all, but this shyt is disgusting. How the fukk you gonna beat on a woman? Disgusting behavior. He should face whatever consequences are coming in the future. Beating up a woman on camera is terrible (to be clear, it's terrible if there is no camera as well). It's over for him. fukk Diddy. Just disgusting behavior from a man who thought he was untouchable. I will relish his downfall. Just again, how the fukk are you gonna hit a woman? What kind of man does that? A piece of shyt is the answer. Get him the fukk outta here :camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There are too many comments to read them all, but this shyt is disgusting. How the fukk you gonna beat on a woman? Disgusting behavior. He should face whatever consequences are coming in the future. Beating up a woman on camera is terrible (to be clear, it's terrible if there is no camera as well). It's over for him. fukk Diddy. Just disgusting behavior from a man who thought he was untouchable. I will relish his downfall. Just again, how the fukk are you gonna hit a woman? What kind of man does that? A piece of shyt is the answer. Get him the fukk outta here :camby:
Yeah he was way too comfortable with that shyt too.

Wasn’t even like a losing it in the heat of the moment thing.

He literally chased her down and brutalized her.

Such a nasty clip. I hope he gets everything that’s coming to him. :smh:

Daps
She cared about money, status and fame. Sacrifice her health and safety for it.
I'm sure at the time she didn't sign up for abuse. Damn shame, and just shows how one can smile for a flashing camera but deep down broken, and scared. She probably left with no money as he controlled everything.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The part that fukks me up is she was trying to get away from him and she didn’t even see it coming when he grabbed her.

Everytime I look at this vid I get pissed.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
So? I can understand there's no tape but look at Bill Cosby, more than 30+ years ago, no footage, etc but they still brought up his past the same way they brought up Dre past.

Well, Michel'le told her side of the story on Surviving Compton in 2016. Many people believe she told :duck: . Now, Imainge if this Puff caught on camera didn't release and many people don't believe Cassie.

Bill Cosby had 30+ rape allegations
Dr Dre = 0

end of discussion