Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
c00ns like you would have cheered on Emmitt Till being lynched.

There are plenty of examples in which innocent black men were actually targeted without any real evidence besides a white womans allegation. Lets not play the monday morning quarterback game. People commented off information that was available at the time.
Your non-fba ass won't even get a proper response from me. You and your contemporaries live like savages so ill excuse your ignorance
:mjlol:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been tagged in the posts here. My comment is everyone knows that cassie and diddy were both physically abusive to eachother in their relationship, this isn't a surprise. It does not mean anything else is proven. It means there was domestic violence in a toxic relationship. No thst is not right and the parties do not agree to it but it's not one sided.

This is not a defense statement but many of the favourites on this blog are guilt of the same of worse acts including (jayz, 50, etc) not saying this is right but puff cannot be prosecuted as the only one being in a relationship that goes south and becomes toxic.

Further this is the government strategy to sway public perception of puff if he's indicated . It also is meant to deflate the positive movement he has going on right now as he's defeated 3 of the 4 lawsuits and his son coming out challenging the feds.

I would piss on your face if I had the chance to.

Daps
I've been tagged in the posts here. My comment is everyone knows that cassie and diddy were both physically abusive to eachother in their relationship, this isn't a surprise. It does not mean anything else is proven. It means there was domestic violence in a toxic relationship. No thst is not right and the parties do not agree to it but it's not one sided.

This is not a defense statement but many of the favourites on this blog are guilt of the same of worse acts including (jayz, 50, etc) not saying this is right but puff cannot be prosecuted as the only one being in a relationship that goes south and becomes toxic.

Further this is the government strategy to sway public perception of puff if he's indicated . It also is meant to deflate the positive movement he has going on right now as he's defeated 3 of the 4 lawsuits and his son coming out challenging the feds.

To be completely real here. You my friend are a C*nt :yeshrug:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This was the one from the Intercontintental in downtown LA or Culver City right? He paid 50k for the tape to be destroyed.

Puff was staying at some funny spots in LA, probably to avoid running into people.

if it was just sex or drugs, you would think Puff would be at the 4 Seasons, the BH Hotel, the Hotel Bel Air whatever

also pretty clear this was just a another Thursday or whatever, not that uncommon in their relationship.

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps

:what:

Hawking Cassie down a hallway butt ass naked and beating the Sonic rings out of her on camera is what deflated whatever “positive” movement you’re talking about. This post is insane.