Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
DONE

giphy.gif

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
If only more hotel riddlers came thru and posted, we would have more 250+ page threads

But still. Why is Cassie in that toxic relationship for 10+ years? Because of the bad boy contract and trying to get a baby out of puff? She is smart to lay down immediately, this is not her first time of puff laying hands on her

Diddy is :dame: running down the hallway in just a towel

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I've been tagged in the posts here. My comment is everyone knows that cassie and diddy were both physically abusive to eachother in their relationship, this isn't a surprise. It does not mean anything else is proven. It means there was domestic violence in a toxic relationship. No thst is not right and the parties do not agree to it but it's not one sided.

This is not a defense statement but many of the favourites on this blog are guilt of the same of worse acts including (jayz, 50, etc) not saying this is right but puff cannot be prosecuted as the only one being in a relationship that goes south and becomes toxic.

Further this is the government strategy to sway public perception of puff if he's indicated . It also is meant to deflate the positive movement he has going on right now as he's defeated 3 of the 4 lawsuits and his son coming out challenging the feds.
fukk. You.

Go. To. Hell.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
I've been tagged in the posts here. My comment is everyone knows that cassie and diddy were both physically abusive to eachother in their relationship, this isn't a surprise. It does not mean anything else is proven. It means there was domestic violence in a toxic relationship. No thst is not right and the parties do not agree to it but it's not one sided.

This is not a defense statement but many of the favourites on this blog are guilt of the same of worse acts including (jayz, 50, etc) not saying this is right but puff cannot be prosecuted as the only one being in a relationship that goes south and becomes toxic.

Further this is the government strategy to sway public perception of puff if he's indicated . It also is meant to deflate the positive movement he has going on right now as he's defeated 3 of the 4 lawsuits and his son coming out challenging the feds.
Have some shame breh

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
When I first heard, I was like I guess he missed a payment to someone.

Why would he personally hold on the footage he rumoredly paid the hotel for, for however long he did? Why not just destroy it? Unless you thought you were that untouchable in perpetuity.