Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
The FEDS sitting back with major evidence on Diddy.

money-itch.gif

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Diddy and his kids think they are above the law bc they have so many people on payroll.

He’s running out of time smh

Either Diddy need to ask Cassie for a refund, or have Cassie actively speaking in his defense.

There's no other way to save face from this. :snoop:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been tagged in the posts here. My comment is everyone knows that cassie and diddy were both physically abusive to eachother in their relationship, this isn't a surprise. It does not mean anything else is proven. It means there was domestic violence in a toxic relationship. No thst is not right and the parties do not agree to it but it's not one sided.

This is not a defense statement but many of the favourites on this blog are guilt of the same of worse acts including (jayz, 50, etc) not saying this is right but puff cannot be prosecuted as the only one being in a relationship that goes south and becomes toxic.

Further this is the government strategy to sway public perception of puff if he's indicated . It also is meant to deflate the positive movement he has going on right now as he's defeated 3 of the 4 lawsuits and his son coming out challenging the feds.
You might really be his lawyer :ohhh:

:laff:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been tagged in the posts here. My comment is everyone knows that cassie and diddy were both physically abusive to eachother in their relationship, this isn't a surprise. It does not mean anything else is proven. It means there was domestic violence in a toxic relationship. No thst is not right and the parties do not agree to it but it's not one sided.

This is not a defense statement but many of the favourites on this blog are guilt of the same of worse acts including (jayz, 50, etc) not saying this is right but puff cannot be prosecuted as the only one being in a relationship that goes south and becomes toxic.

Further this is the government strategy to sway public perception of puff if he's indicated . It also is meant to deflate the positive movement he has going on right now as he's defeated 3 of the 4 lawsuits and his son coming out challenging the feds.

Mods?

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them instagram posts bout to dry up again. :damn:

He's DONE done. shyt If I'm him I'd lean into the villain arc and start sending goons out before the money run out.:demonic:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
Its crickets for the faux pro black militants now huh
:wow:
Diddy didn't do nothing, theyre just targeting another black man. fakkit ass nikkas

c00ns like you would have cheered on Emmitt Till being lynched.

There are plenty of examples in which innocent black men were actually targeted without any real evidence besides a white womans allegation. Lets not play the monday morning quarterback game. People commented off information that was available at the time.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Career officially done.

Can’t even hold on to the “allegations are not true” angle anymore..

Career, name, brand, officially Tainted and over

donald-glover-good.gif

giphy.gif

It's over stooge. Update your resume and find someone else to ride. I hear OV-Ho is hiring.