Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I've been tagged in the posts here. My comment is everyone knows that cassie and diddy were both physically abusive to eachother in their relationship, this isn't a surprise. It does not mean anything else is proven. It means there was domestic violence in a toxic relationship. No thst is not right and the parties do not agree to it but it's not one sided.

This is not a defense statement but many of the favourites on this blog are guilt of the same of worse acts including (jayz, 50, etc) not saying this is right but puff cannot be prosecuted as the only one being in a relationship that goes south and becomes toxic.

Further this is the government strategy to sway public perception of puff if he's indicated . It also is meant to deflate the positive movement he has going on right now as he's defeated 3 of the 4 lawsuits and his son coming out challenging the feds.
This is how ppl like Puff get away with shyt for so long. Who knows what kind of connection this dude really has to him, but mufukkers will rationalize any kind of behavior to keep the gravy train rolling. You'd like to think that ppl actually had morals and standards, but as we often see, the almighty dollar is enough to make most ppl turn a blind eye. Disgusting.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Were there celebs, streamers who said she was lying? If so, gotta see how they defend this.