Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I've been tagged in the posts here. My comment is everyone knows that cassie and diddy were both physically abusive to eachother in their relationship, this isn't a surprise. It does not mean anything else is proven. It means there was domestic violence in a toxic relationship. No thst is not right and the parties do not agree to it but it's not one sided.

This is not a defense statement but many of the favourites on this blog are guilt of the same of worse acts including (jayz, 50, etc) not saying this is right but puff cannot be prosecuted as the only one being in a relationship that goes south and becomes toxic.

Further this is the government strategy to sway public perception of puff if he's indicated . It also is meant to deflate the positive movement he has going on right now as he's defeated 3 of the 4 lawsuits and his son coming out challenging the feds.
With this statement, you are by FAR one of the most b*tch ass ninjas on this site.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been tagged in the posts here. My comment is everyone knows that cassie and diddy were both physically abusive to eachother in their relationship, this isn't a surprise. It does not mean anything else is proven. It means there was domestic violence in a toxic relationship. No thst is not right and the parties do not agree to it but it's not one sided.

This is not a defense statement but many of the favourites on this blog are guilt of the same of worse acts including (jayz, 50, etc) not saying this is right but puff cannot be prosecuted as the only one being in a relationship that goes south and becomes toxic.

Further this is the government strategy to sway public perception of puff if he's indicated . It also is meant to deflate the positive movement he has going on right now as he's defeated 3 of the 4 lawsuits and his son coming out challenging the feds.
Fellas I think we got a Diddler Jr. on our hands

TF you watch that video and immedietly start talking about 50 & JayZ in made up scenarios no one is accusing them of

Sometimes playing contraian ain't the play homey. 10000 mfers been saying this dude was trash and now you have your video proof and now you're saying its toxic (aka both sides) just like people who diddle with kids and someone says "well she was fast" :why:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:camby:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cassie was messing with Ryan Leslie when she was 17-18. I wonder why he’s so quiet

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

:mjlol: :comeon:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
oh this nikka's done done

not medium rare, not medium, not medium well...

fully cooked through and through

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn u Diddy lawyer too:mjlol::mjlol:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Nah, his bodyguards and people have witnessed cassie assaulting him. It's not one sided is what i meant.

That's beyond DV though.

I've been married 20 years and there's times things get heated and physical, but I'd never in my life beat down my woman like a dog the way diddy did in the video.

He could have killed the bish.