Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
womens intuition..... its sworn statements under penalty of perjury that lead to a 9 figure settlement you quack.
Exactly

People think a civil settlement or because someone isn't under the jail, means there was no crime

He should be charged with domestic battery and aggravated assault at least

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been tagged in the posts here. My comment is everyone knows that cassie and diddy were both physically abusive to eachother in their relationship, this isn't a surprise. It does not mean anything else is proven. It means there was domestic violence in a toxic relationship. No thst is not right and the parties do not agree to it but it's not one sided.

This is not a defense statement but many of the favourites on this blog are guilt of the same of worse acts including (jayz, 50, etc) not saying this is right but puff cannot be prosecuted as the only one being in a relationship that goes south and becomes toxic.

Further this is the government strategy to sway public perception of puff if he's indicated . It also is meant to deflate the positive movement he has going on right now as he's defeated 3 of the 4 lawsuits and his son coming out challenging the feds.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Few days ago, dudes on here were talking about how Puff gonna be back outside when whatever cases get dropped. I told them he ain't never coming back outside. Y'all see why now. Dude is done.

stephen-a-smith-reading.gif

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
People knew Puff was a POS for years the this wasn't some :ohhh: OMG Puff is really a bad guy moment i never knew this until the government released this.
ok,, you got it.. You knew allll the time

whoopty fuhking doooo

we all did, just didnt have the actual vid goofy

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I saw this video. And you can call me a bytch ,up to you.

I think badboy made the best music in rnb hiphop ever. Therefore maybe I didnt want to see whats up.

I saw this video, and there is no coming back from this. It makes me sad, and I think this alone should give you a conviction.

Its over , my youth feels different now. and in happy for you if you want to laugh about It.

Diddy isnt the Puff Daddy I rocked with.
Yes he is

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. That said. I'm pretty sure its way past the statue of limitations for battery or domestic violence charges so I don't see this ending with any criminal charges but you never know these days. But this will pretty end his chance at reviving his career.

I will say that if he knew he really did physically abuse her he was fool for not paying her whatever amount of money to go away before she filed the lawsuit. She wanted 30 million and he lost way more than that now and his reputation and career. He still going to be rich but money aint everything.
He really thought he was untouchable .

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I've been tagged in the posts here. My comment is everyone knows that cassie and diddy were both physically abusive to eachother in their relationship, this isn't a surprise. It does not mean anything else is proven. It means there was domestic violence in a toxic relationship. No thst is not right and the parties do not agree to it but it's not one sided.

This is not a defense statement but many of the favourites on this blog are guilt of the same of worse acts including (jayz, 50, etc) not saying this is right but puff cannot be prosecuted as the only one being in a relationship that goes south and becomes toxic.

Further this is the government strategy to sway public perception of puff if he's indicated . It also is meant to deflate the positive movement he has going on right now as he's defeated 3 of the 4 lawsuits and his son coming out challenging the feds.

Stop it, n*gga.

:what:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

:laff:

You hit all the notes

“She hit him too”

“everyone does it”

“What about so and so”

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diddy and his kids think they are above the law bc they have so many people on payroll.

He’s running out of time smh