Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
If those bytches @Roovers410 or @Razzay try to spin this or play defense, bush or ban they asses.

No one in the right mind can defend this.
I saw this video. And you can call me a bytch ,up to you.

I think badboy made the best music in rnb hiphop ever. Therefore maybe I didnt want to see whats up.

I saw this video, and there is no coming back from this. It makes me sad, and I think this alone should give you a conviction.

Its over , my youth feels different now. and in happy for you if you want to laugh about It.

Diddy isnt the Puff Daddy I rocked with.

Daps
Yea I hate how everyone expects you to go along with their womens intuition when allegations happen.

Just because I don’t crucify him before the evidence came out it doesn’t mean I was defending him. Now that we got proof throw him under the jail.

womens intuition?..... its sworn statements under penalty of perjury that lead to a 9 figure settlement as soon as it goes public you quack :dead:

its ok.... the majority of people don't have a clue about legalities so i get it. i mean.... it still baffles me, but i get it.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I hate how everyone expects you to go along with their womens intuition when allegations happen.

Just because I don’t crucify him before the evidence came out it doesn’t mean I was defending him. Now that we got proof throw him under the jail.

Yep. That said. I'm pretty sure its way past the statue of limitations for battery or domestic violence charges so I don't see this ending with any criminal charges but you never know these days. But this will pretty end his chance at reviving his career.

I will say that if he knew he really did physically abuse her he was fool for not paying her whatever amount of money to go away before she filed the lawsuit. She wanted 30 million and he lost way more than that now and his reputation and career. He still going to be rich but money aint everything.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Yeah, cuz we all know Biggie never laid a hand on any woman.

shyt, I saw the video of Pun pistol whipping his wife. Dr. Dre was beating on Dee Barnes. Chris Brown beat up Rihanna.

Smacking your girl up sadly in hip hop circles is not as high on the "that's fukked up" totem pole cuz some of these other dudes probably do the same shyt. It only becomes a problem when it's broadcast to the world.

That’s how they got Kelly :manny: