Granddaugther of Memphis billionaire kidnapped

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I didnt kno the Orgill's were that rich. :wow:
Makes since why the FBI and TBI stepped in so early.

Why do white people pick the weirdest times to jog?
Its either hella late; after 10, or hella earlier around 4. Then they'll jog at the curb not the sidewalk.
They’re vampires that sun be fukking them up

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Article about the first Victor in the early 2000s case

Before Abston's conviction for kidnapping Durand, he had already appeared in juvenile court numerous times for charges including theft, aggravated assault, aggravated assault with a weapon, and rape, according to the lawyer's testimony. His first appearance in the system dates back to 1995, when he was only 12 years old.
Still don’t understand why demons like him are kept alive. Don’t waste my tax dollars housing and feeding his azz in prison…

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Guy is a demon. Who should have never been let out.

Abston just spent more than 22 years in state prison for another abduction. In June 2000, when he was 16 years old, he forced Memphis-based lawyer Kemper Durand into the trunk of his car at gunpoint.

Durand was "trapped in the cold darkness of his car trunk" for several hours, according to a 2013 obituary for the 73-year-old attorney by his former colleagues at the Lewis Thomason law firm. Abston and another man, Marquette Cobbins, drove Durand to ATMs where they forced him to withdraw and hand over money.

The lawyer was standing at a Mapco gas station ATM, still at gunpoint, when he saw an armed Memphis Housing Authority guard. Durand yelled for help and his assailants fled. They were later arrested, tried and found guilty for his kidnapping.

In a victim impact statement, Durand said, "My feelings about being the victim of this crime, and the feelings of those around me, are that I was extremely lucky that I was able to escape from the custody of Cleotha Abston."

At the sentencing hearing for Abston and Cobbins, Durand asked the judge to give Cobbins leniency, the lawyer's colleagues said in his obituary.

"Yes, the man had been there and could certainly be considered an accomplice, but as Kemper saw it, the man was at the wrong place with the wrong person at the wrong time," said the eulogy.

Durand described how while he lay in the trunk of his car, he listened to the men talking. He recalled that Cobbins pleaded with Abston to "Stop the car, let this man out, give him his keys, and go!"

Before Abston's conviction for kidnapping Durand, he had already appeared in juvenile court numerous times for charges including theft, aggravated assault, aggravated assault with a weapon, and rape, according to the lawyer's testimony. His first appearance in the system dates back to 1995, when he was only 12 years old.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
As fukked up as Middle Eastern cultures are I see a method to their madness. Imagine living in a country that houses and feeds predators like this, then releases them unto the general population to eventually rape and kill your loved one. What a great country America is :blessed:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
As fukked up as Middle Eastern cultures are I see a method to their madness. Imagine living in a country that houses and feeds predators like this, then releases them unto the general population to eventually rape and kill your loved one. What a great country America is :blessed:
They will behead a muthafukka over sum minor shyt so I can only imagine what they would do to this fool:huhldup:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
SMDH

This is wtf I was talking about in that thread discussing different ways to approach violent crime.
Back out on the street and doing the SAME damn thing ! My word.

Like I said…

Some of these people cannot be saved/changed.

Here it fukking is.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL

Dudes uncle came out and said the whole family is crazy. :francis:

My whole f***ing family's wacky': Uncle of heiress 'kidnapper' slams his relatives as 'nuts' and is '100% sure' his nephew is linked to missing teacher: Suspect's mom goes into hiding​

bnew

Veteran
Daps

the predators are the ones in charge over there. :gucci:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps

Dudes uncle came out and said the whole family is crazy. :francis:

My whole f***ing family's wacky': Uncle of heiress 'kidnapper' slams his relatives as 'nuts' and is '100% sure' his nephew is linked to missing teacher: Suspect's mom goes into hiding​

:hmm: