Granddaugther of Memphis billionaire kidnapped

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy u can't jog in a city with some 3-6 on the ipod without worrying about someone trying to kidnap you... Ladies just get a planet Fitness account and some mace or a taser
Word...

I try get chicks to take a self defense class or get mace..I've brought a few homegirls mace...but it is usually that "I shouldn't have to" bullshyt excuse.

It was a dude on the bus late night who got up in a chick face and started yelling to kill her.

I popped him with my baton then OC sprayed him..then he was crying for his bags ..the bus was stopped on the university bridge so I tossed his shyt in the water.

The girl remained calm but I could tell she was demoralized....I gave her my OC spray..told her the best way to.use it is to just use it if you pull it out.

Don't tell the motherfukker you'll spray him but just do it and catch him off guard.

A good can of pepper or OC ..(I recommend OC..Navy uses it) will spray a straight stream like 5feet away so you don't even need to be close.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Some of the family saying
A family member is involved in the kidnapping

So I dont mean fake

But family is thinking the family member and the chick kidnapped may be working together

Or

Maybe the chick wasn't in on it and really kidnapped by the family member

Damn, that's some motion picture shyt right there kinda like Gone Girl :sadcam:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
oh shyt i made that post before i saw she was dead :picard:

RIP to her.. so wait nikka just snapped and decided to kill a white girl? :dahell:

No trial, no jury judge bout to send him to the gas chamber via Zoom before breakfast.

Expect a slew of new laws from this and my man's neighborhood to be turnt up.

Anyone related or associated with this fool who had nothing to do with it bout to feel the wrath.

RIP to the victim. Senseless and disgusting.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kinda low balling with that 50k tho.

They’re billionaires and they can only give a $50k reward?

:camby:
They were probably advised not to offer too much. Start doing that and you turn into Mexico where kidnapping rich people is a regular thing. Asking for huge ransoms etc. The reward amount is just enough to bait them out without completely rewarding the act. Strategy. They start giving out hundreds of thousands and millions you will have an explosion of this type of shyt.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I really hate when shyt like this happens to any women,,, nevertheless ,,, I guess she constructed her own reality that her and her family lived in :francis: I'm a man and 4:00am any where is kinda creepy ,,,, i guess that's my Self-preservation and survival instinct kicking in ,,,

I wouldn't be surprised if she was wearing noise cancelling earbuds also :snoop:
A whole lot of killing goes on between 3-5 outside because it is the most quiet time in a city. Predators are opportunistic.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Article about the first Victor in the early 2000s case

Before Abston's conviction for kidnapping Durand, he had already appeared in juvenile court numerous times for charges including theft, aggravated assault, aggravated assault with a weapon, and rape, according to the lawyer's testimony. His first appearance in the system dates back to 1995, when he was only 12 years old.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Women shouldn't be jogging anywhere at 4:00 AM let alone Memphis, but these feminist hoes have a martrydom fantasy while at the same time pushing for more lenient laws