Granddaugther of Memphis billionaire kidnapped

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
You kidnap and kill a random white girl and she just happens to be a heiress to a billion dollar fortune? Almost improbable.
Not that improbable when she was literally the only person out jogging at 4am wearing nothing but a bra and short shorts. The only people out at that time are the homeless and degenerates. She prolly ran that same route many times as well. Prolly been scoping her out for a while.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
He had to have known who she was somehow.

Too good of a target to pick her by accident.

Too random to be luck.

And he has a background in this.

I don’t usually do the conspiracy thing but he either did his research or someone put him up to it,
This isn't that deep. Local degenerate with a history of kidnapping sees lone jogger, probably borrows relatives car, then kidnaps and probably rapes her. This wasn't some professional job, otherwise they'd have done in some place without the whole thing filmed

concise

Veteran
Daps
Explain

Edit: fuk it, I googled it myself. Bunch of bureaucratic and constitutional bullshyt that drags out trials and piles up lawyer fees to prove death is necessary. What a fukin joke this country is. Murder someone and get 3 hots and a cot for the rest of your life. Carry an ounce of weed and get 3 hots and a cot for the rest of your life.

It's a joke.

Death penalty should have the highest burden of proof and, if given, should be performed immediately.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
His mom can't be serious:what:Like I've said before...before you blame music, movies, and social media for shyt...blame TERRIBLE PARENTING!!!

“He’s just a good person,” Virgie Abston continued. “Kind. Lovable.”