Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
not eagerness. it works in europe for people of all colours

something wrong with you lot?

spell it out
There is no compassion here.

In Europe most black people start showing up there until after World War 2.

Black people have always been second class citizens in America. The system was designed that way...not to mention education FUNDING is cut and the family unit is broke and government agencies purposely broke up the family unit and broke up the black community (COINTELPRO).

No jobs..unlike back in the day you could raise a family with full time American jobs Ina factory. Nowadays good luck...you need 2 jobs to make ends meet. The jobs get sent overseas.

Last edited:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Horrible story all the way around. I don't mean to victim blame here, but it shocks me that this woman routinely went for jogs at 4am. Memphis is a top 10 murder capital city. A young woman (also, apparently the grandchild of a billionaire), you'd think she (or at least her husband) would've understood that the middle of the night is not a great time for a young woman to be out taking jogs alone.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They probably released buddy early cuz of covid
They didn't.

FOX13 Investigates discovered that Cleotha Abston was previously charged with especially aggravated kidnapping in June 2000, according to court records. He was sentenced in 2001 to 24 years in prison but the crime was eligible for him to have to serve 85% of his sentence, meaning he would have served 20 years, according to reports.

He got out sometime in the past two years.

He plead guilty to aggravated kidnapping, which is an 11-year sentence, that he likely served concurrent to the kidnapping.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
School me breh. What's going on here?

Some of the family saying
A family member is involved in the kidnapping

So I dont mean fake

But family is thinking the family member and the chick kidnapped may be working together

Or

Maybe the chick wasn't in on it and really kidnapped by the family member

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So I dont mean fake

But family is thinking the family member and the chick kidnapped may be working together

Or

Breh wtf are you talking about? :dahell:

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps

So I dont mean fake

Or

Where are you reading this?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Horrible story all the way around. I don't mean to victim blame here, but it shocks me that this woman routinely went for jogs at 4am. Memphis is a top 10 murder capital city. A young woman (also, apparently the grandchild of a billionaire), you'd think she (or at least her husband) would've understood that the middle of the night is not a great time for a young woman to be out taking jogs alone.
White people love jogging st weird hours.

It was a woman who was jogging at like 5am here in Lake city and almost got kidnapped.

Dude throw a blanket over her but luckily a woman in a car was honking her horn so the guy got scared and ran.

It's like use common sense...YES men shouldn't rape but the reality is ..demons are out there and don't care.

Women need to arm themselves..take a self defense class and use caution where they go.

Also MEN who have daughters,girlfriends and wives if they not putting them in self defense classed or arming them or telling them about the reality ..then they are failing them :yeshrug:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I really hate when shyt like this happens to any women,,, nevertheless ,,, I guess she constructed her own reality that her and her family lived in :francis: I'm a man and 4:00am any where is kinda creepy ,,,, i guess that's my Self-preservation and survival instinct kicking in ,,,

I wouldn't be surprised if she was wearing noise cancelling earbuds also :snoop:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This is wtf I was talking about in that thread discussing different ways to approach violent crime.

Back out on the street and doing the SAME damn thing ! My word.

the thing is, they took the same approach you advocated for. he spent 20 years in prison for aggravated kidnapping since he was 16 or 17 years old.

Last edited: