Granddaugther of Memphis billionaire kidnapped

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Article about the first Victor in the early 2000s case

Before Abston's conviction for kidnapping Durand, he had already appeared in juvenile court numerous times for charges including theft, aggravated assault, aggravated assault with a weapon, and rape, according to the lawyer's testimony. His first appearance in the system dates back to 1995, when he was only 12 years old.

Man who kept letting this fool out? 😆

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
It actually costs more to kill someone via the death penalty
Explain

Edit: fuk it, I googled it myself. Bunch of bureaucratic and constitutional bullshyt that drags out trials and piles up lawyer fees to prove death is necessary. What a fukin joke this country is. Murder someone and get 3 hots and a cot for the rest of your life. Carry an ounce of weed and get 3 hots and a cot for the rest of your life.

Last edited:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Explain

Edit: fuk it, I googled it myself. Bunch of bureaucratic and constitutional bullshyt that drags out trials and piles up lawyer fees to prove death is necessary. What a fukin joke this country is. Murder someone and get 3 hots and a cot for the rest of your life. Carry an ounce of weed and get 3 hots and a cot for the rest of your life.

190 people have been exonerated from death in 50 years & states have executed possibly innocent people. It’s very necessary to make sure death is necessary especially when they could be killing innocent men

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He had to have known who she was somehow.

Too good of a target to pick her by accident.

Too random to be luck.

And he has a background in this.

I don’t usually do the conspiracy thing but he either did his research or someone put him up to it,

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Too random to be luck.

I don’t usually do the conspiracy thing but he either did his research or someone put him up to it,

Yep.

I’m not buying this random shyt at all. Someone put him on specifically because of his history. He botched the whole damn thing and now they will fry his ass.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Too random to be luck.

It most likely aint that deep. To him she was a rando jogging before the sun came up and saw it as an opportunity. I bet he didnt expect her to be as hot as she was.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Always better to fight and BE SHOT dead than taken hostage and be humiliated and raped..

Ladies I know Instinct is to prolong life but

TRY TO GET IT IN YOUR HEAD TO FIGHT RATHER THAN BE TAKEN ...Rather to be killed fast with a bullet than raped and tortured then killed probably slowly.
I told my family the same thing for years. Because you’re going to WISH that you were dead with the things they’ll put you through.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
190 people have been exonerated from death in 50 years & states have executed possibly innocent people. It’s very necessary to make sure death is necessary especially when they could be killing innocent men
There will be mistakes and casualties. I think technology will help lessen the chances of innocents being convicted, but there is no 100% fail safe in the U.S. criminal system. Regardless, the demons are getting too comfortable, especially in the Black community…

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It most likely aint that deep. To him she was a rando jogging before the sun came up and saw it as an opportunity. I bet he didnt expect her to be as hot as she was.
It wasn’t even his own car that he killed her in, but someone else’s and dumped the body near his apartment, so there was no plan behind it whatsoever.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
My mom's just called me and told me they found her deceased behind an abandoned house. . .

Smdh.