Granddaugther of Memphis billionaire kidnapped

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Dude was locked up for 20 years and probably doesn't know how advanced forensics and technology is now. Had his phone on him and everything

Arrested him within 48 hours.. He's probably :why: at the witchcraft the police are using

Breh probably thought he could shake them boys by using a payphone and wearing a pair of sunglasses....

Well...two lives pointlessly wasted...

bnew

Veteran
Daps
exactly..a method to their madness. The older I get the more I see their points of disdain for western civilization. not to say they're perfect themselves....

so theoretically they should be super safe societies with low crime right? then why isn't that the case?:martin:

Last edited:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
so theoretically those should be super safe societies with low crime right? then why isn't that the case?:martin:
Bruh you know absolutely nothing about the rest of the world sit this one out..Iraq before America destroyed it was probably one of the safest countries in the world in regards to street crime/violence....you really think people are carjacking nikkas, robbing business and shooting the store owner on some nut shyt, and selling dope out of bandos in the Middle East goofy? :russ:and that's not to ignore the sectarian violence and political violence, lack of female rights but for a common man and his family there are some positives

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Always better to fight and BE SHOT dead than taken hostage and be humiliated and raped..

Ladies I know Instinct is to prolong life but

TRY TO GET IT IN YOUR HEAD TO FIGHT RATHER THAN BE TAKEN ...Rather to be killed fast with a bullet than raped and tortured then killed probably slowly.

This. They want a quick and easy abduction/catch. If you're causing a scene it'll be too much of a hassle