Gov. Bill Haslam grants full clemency to Cyntoia Brown, sets Aug. 7 release from prison

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
We really 'bout to front like we give a fukk about a cracker John that was pedo enough to sleep with a 16 y.o. girl?

Just remember that if he murked her first he probably wouldn't have gone to jail and that woulda been the end of that. Might put things into perspective for some of y'all. :smh:

All she would have been was “teen prostitute killed” no one would have cared. But pedo white guy murdered??? Send her to prison for life! 15 years isn’t enough!

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
If she really shot an innocent man she just met in cold blood while he slept, just because she sold some ass, and she didn't shoot one of her pimps instead, then I can't support her release like she didn't kill somebody. Sixteen is actually legal in Georgia for a reason, which would make 43 irrelevant anyway, take it or leave it, especially in that profession.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
She was 16. He was 43. He’s not a victim.

Also, I don’t expect any person of color to get a fair trial in Texas of all places. So the result of this white sheriffs “investigation” doesn’t surprise me.

Like I said, she did deserve to do time. She didn’t deserve life. These 15 years were good enough.

This happened in Tennessee :francis:and I agree the sentence was too much and she admitted the narrative of her being pimped, herself, wasn't true.

But, I'll just leave it, there.

None of that disproves what I said. But we get it breh, you want her to spend life in prison. Unfortunately for you it’s not gonna happen.

She wasn't being pimped. She wasn't attacked by the real estate agent. That's the only issue I have.

oBut, Okay, so me saying she shouldn't have been given life, three times, in this one thread, means nothing? Okay.

I'll go.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
If she really shot an innocent man she just met in cold blood while he slept, just because she sold some ass, and she didn't shoot one of her pimps instead, then I can't support her release like she didn't kill somebody. Sixteen is actually legal in Georgia for a reason, which would make 43 irrelevant anyway, take it or leave it, especially in that profession.
That's exactly what happen. She wasn't innocent at all. I'm getting sick of this social media era. People don't read details. The case files shows why she was guilty.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
It's cool and all, but, I'm not here for people continuing to make up what happened.

Her being "allegedly" a victim of sex traffic has nothing to do with her having solicited dude at Sonic's, shooting him from behind (she brought a gun with her) and making off with money and guns.

Life was harsh, though.
damn. I haven't followed the case closely and I thought it was her killing a pimp or something while trying to escape the lifestyle.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Y'all really have to start using pedo the right way. She was 16...that's not pedophilia.

They know what it means; they're just trying to justify their position that she's a victim of the guy she killed.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
This happened in Tennessee :francis:and I agree the sentence was too much and she admitted the narrative of her being pimped, herself, wasn't true.

But, I'll just leave it, there.

She wasn't being pimped. She wasn't attacked by the real estate agent. That's the only issue I have.

oBut, Okay, so me saying she shouldn't have been given life, three times, in this one thread, means nothing? Okay.

I'll go.

Same thing goes for Tennessee.

Where are you getting this info? I have yet to read an article of her saying this out of her own mouth. It’s always a third party, like the sheriff, saying she did. She still says she was bein pimped out till this day.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
A prostitute is a woman OF AGE who enters into the sex industry.

Victims of sex trafficking are underaged girls and boys groomed by grown ass losers who need to be shot in the head point blank.

She shot the pedophile who solicited sex from a victim of sex trafficking. God only know what he and other sick ass individuals forced her to do b4 she got fed up.

Hell if I were in her shoes I would have shot and robbed one of these sickos too. His money could have helped her run or escape.

I'm so glad she was granted clemency and finally broke out of that life. Over 15 years of her life was lost to this shyt. I hope she can move on and teach other young children so they won't have to go through that.

Prynce

Daps
Why y'all calling the cac a pedo? He didn't know that girl and he probably didn't know her age. If y'all wanna be cool with it cause he was white. That's fine. But don't call the man a pedo and twist the narrative to make a point.

I could careless that the cac died but at the same time. The cac was a victim too

Last edited: