Gov. Bill Haslam grants full clemency to Cyntoia Brown, sets Aug. 7 release from prison

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know she was a minor but did you read the story? The pimp was the abuser. There is no proof the trick knew that and from what I read there was no ongoing relationship with the trick. Trick may have just bought p*ssy on the wrong night. She didn't shoot him in self defense as it was proved in the trial she shot him while he was sleeping. And after she killed him she decided to rob him. She is a victim but she is also a sociopath.

The coli loves to brag about buying p*ssy. This could have been any of yall fate. I don't condone tricking or prostituting.

I've never brought p*ssy in my life breh...:umad:

I can't say the same for others on the coli...:mjpls:

All things considered she was STILL a minor regardless and she was a victim of sex trafficking...:ld:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
She shot an innocent man while he was sleeping, then robbed him and stole his guns and car, then went back to her pimp. It's good for her that she's being released, but she definitely deserved to spend a significant amount of time in jail. She did not have to kill that man.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You need to count to 10 and calm your little ass down. You’ve confused yourself.

I quoted you because you posted a version of events that would seem to absolve her of any crime. You said that she killed a guy in self defense because he was abusing her. That’s not a crime. I asked how do you know that that version of the story is be true because I’ve seen other posters say that she killed dude in the process of robbing him. If the version of the story you posted is true then she was wrongly convicted and should’ve gotten a full pardon and been exonerated of the charges.

Ok whether or not she killed the john in self defense or robbed him in his sleep and murdering him. she is STILL a minor being Trafficked for sex right which is ILLEGAL... and as a minor under law to prosecute her as an adult in which she shot and escaped from a pimp and john... I'm sure if she was guilty no one would have fought for her as hard as they did. She got a raw deal and now she's about to be free.... :manny: so we can argue semantics of the case but the bottom line is that she got clemancy and is gonna be set free... Is she not a victim???

Minor who was sex trafficked illegally:hula:Prostitute who killed and robbed a cac trick???

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
@Rockstar Mom
@Ashley Banks

I'm not here to be sexist or a bully.

But during the clemency hearing, a Nashville police detective said the crime scene and his investigation told a different story. He said Allen was found with his hands clasped under him on the bed.

"He was asleep, basically," Detective Charles Robinson said. He said that gunshot residue from the scene showed Allen had been shot in the back of the head at close range and that Brown brought a loaded gun so she could rob the man.

Robinson also said there was no proof that Brown had been trafficked since she was 12, which had come out at the clemency hearing. She denied being a prostitute and had only known the man she later called her pimp for about a month, Robinson said of his investigation.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
tenor.gif
So basically you don’t know that the version of the story that you posted is actually true or not. That’s what I thought.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
@Rockstar Mom
@Ashley Banks

I'm not here to be sexist or a bully.
She was 16. He was 43. He’s not a victim.

Also, I don’t expect any person of color to get a fair trial in Texas of all places. So the result of this white sheriffs “investigation” doesn’t surprise me.

Like I said, she did deserve to do time. She didn’t deserve life. These 15 years were good enough.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
We really 'bout to front like we give a fukk about a cracker John that was pedo enough to sleep with a 16 y.o. girl?

Just remember that if he murked her first he probably wouldn't have gone to jail and that woulda been the end of that. Might put things into perspective for some of y'all. :smh:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif

there you are getting that gold medal... :troll: I'm so proud of you...
It’s a real high level of bytchassness to be caught dead ass in the wrong yet refuse to admit it.
We really 'bout to front like we give a fukk about a cracker John that was pedo enough to sleep with a 16 y.o. girl?
Now this is a point that I can co-sign. I didn’t know the guy was white.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I noticed retardivy and the other motherfukker nigerianwonder never answered my questions of was it ok that a minor be pimped out and sex trafficked...:jbhmm:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
It’s a real high level of bytchassness to be caught dead ass in the wrong yet refuse to admit it.

Now this is a point that I can co-sign. I didn’t know the guy was white.

Issa reason the judge hit her with the draco at point blank with that .51 caliber shottie. :manny: