GOTY Nominees are out

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Ghost of Tsushima, easily.

And the fact that Ori and the Will of the Wisps isn't on the list is proof that these awards are invariably complete bunk.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
GoT was repetitive and isn't winning anything

Team Ghost is going DOWN
1hKjxg1.jpg

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
FF7 Remake was my first FF and outside of the combat & graphics I was disappointed the story shyts the bed in the last thirty minutes shyt made no fukking sense. :francis:

Last of Us 2 is going to win it and it deserves it :ufdup:

Ghosts was fukking great too.

It wouldn’t make sense to a first time player, based on the branching arc the story takes you have to have played the previous game and Crisis Core to know what was occurring. Everyone saying “oh you can just jump into this” are wrong as you need to be somewhat familiar with the lore. Personally I loved the story and was glad it went in the direction it did as it means we will not know where the story goes.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What is this controversy surrounding TLOU 2 that y’all keep talking about? And what the fukk is Hades, I never heard of it until just now, that alone should be resin enough for it to not win.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is this controversy surrounding TLOU 2 that y’all keep talking about? And what the fukk is Hades, I never heard of it until just now, that alone should be resin enough for it to not win.

nah you’re just insanely clueless from a gaming standpoint especially off that first question