GOTY Nominees are out

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
thats why i feel like these list aren't genuine. We know damn well animal crossing ain't even half a video game. There are more involved mobile games. shyt, if animal crossing is nominated why ain't pokemon-go nominated?

they know damn well that spot should have went to half life alyx, but since only 5% of the gaming population could play it versus everyone that went out and bought animal crossing and played it for two weeks, animal crossing gets the spot.
this is blatant hater shyt :mjlol: why live like this

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this is blatant hater shyt :mjlol: why live like this

I have no reason to hate on animal crossing, i bought it when it came out and enjoyed it but it’s the least interactive games I’ve ever played. You can buy all these items but you can’t do more than look at them. The gameplay loop of fishing and catching bugs gets old really fast.

It’s a baby game.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I have no reason to hate on animal crossing, i bought it when it came out and enjoyed it but it’s the least interactive games I’ve ever played. You can buy all these items but you can’t do more than look at them. The gameplay loop of fishing and catching bugs gets old really fast.

It’s a baby game.

I mean I would consider it more of a casual game.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

It’s a baby game.
you don't do shyt but 'look at' all kinds of stuff in gaming :dead:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
"you push buttons on the controller, and stuff happens on the screen. it's so repetitive" :troll:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The game is barebones af. Winning best family/casual game? Sure but goty? shyt is low effort as fukk, the last animal crossing game, new leaf had more stuff to do