NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Ghosts of Tsushima FTW....:banderas:

The Khan Deserves to suffer!!!:demonic:

This isn't even a fair fight...Ghosts of Tsushima easily.

I feel like nothing can be more generic than yet another story about a zombie apocalypse in 2020.

giphy.gif

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I low key want Animal Crossing to win just for the reactions that a cute non cinematic experience game with no story wins GOTY.:lolbron:

But if we’re being honest TLOU2 is a games media darling and pretty much has it in the bag.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Of the ones I've played I'd rank them.

TLOU 2
FF7
Hades
Ghost

And Ghost is the shyt. All great games.

I've played a few hours of Doom but not enough to rank it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I feel like nothing can be more generic than yet another story about a zombie apocalypse in 2020.

bruh they abrely even talk about the zombies in the sequel lol, there is no story element that revolves around the infected. They are just part of the world they live in like lions and bears in ours, they just happen to be everywhere.

for example, not one main character died from the infection in part 2.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
It's awesome that Ghost is getting it's props. Sucker Punch to the Ubisoft open world formula and shytted all over it. :wow:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
bruh they abrely even talk about the zombies in the sequel lol, there is no story element that revolves around the infected. They are just part of the world they live in like lions and bears in ours, they just happen to be everywhere.

for example, not one main character died from the infection in part 2.
Thats even worse imo. It means this game could've been even better if they abandoned that aspect altogether and just made a realistic setting and story. One thing i applauded Ghosts for is being brave enough to do Samurai's without demons and spirits and shyt. (DLC notwithstanding)

Thats also been my main complaint about the assasins creed games, abandon that tired animus shyt nobody cares about and stick to one setting.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
waiting on the complete version
the ff7r run ain't gonna finish til 2028 at the absolute earliest at this rate man

its fun as hell for what it is and honestly that's more than enough. probably my rpg of the year but its close...
It's awesome that Ghost is getting it's props. Sucker Punch to the Ubisoft open world formula and shytted all over it. :wow:
they make so many things look easy :wow: