GOTY Nominees are out

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
my pick is ghost but animal crossing might get it

Let’s be honest, animal crossing is only on that list because it sold like fukking crazy. It’s barely a game at teh end of the day.

It was the perfect storm relaxation “game” for when the lockdown first happened.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Let’s be honest, animal crossing is only on that list because it sold like fukking crazy. It’s barely a game at teh end of the day.

It was the perfect storm relaxation “game” for when the lockdown first happened.
the fact that millions of people now have an emotional pandemic connection to it may be enough

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ghosts all day but I would enjoy seeing all the weirdo's get furious at a TLOU2 win

The only thing i think TLOU2 lacks in is replay value. In fact I’ve felt pretty strongly about not replaying it just because all the content is so heavy and grim.

But when I think about graphics, the level of detail in the enviornments, the sound design with people making realistic noises when getting shot or maimed (screaming in pain, choking on blood, the whistling), gameplay (the stealth feels good and fun to play which is why people are dying for a factions announcement), the overall presentation is just too good.

The only thing that comes close is ghost and I don’t think the story of ghost or Jin was as compelling as anything in TLOU2

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
I really think AC is gonna take that victory. Nintendo fans and TLOU 2 haters are about to come through like

:lolbron::mjlit::troll:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:wow:I need to hear this shyt hit as Ghost takes the win:

warera no daichi torimodose!!!!!!!

C7fnTf6XQAQ08j9.jpg