Daps
Reppin
Queens
give it to ghost:ehh::ehh:
but the media will suck naughty dog dikk and give it to them:camby:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:youngsabo:If Joel was kept alive we all know everyone would be saying TLOU2 which in truth was a masterpiece. The path the story took might have not been the greatest of choice but that game is an experience in and of itself. Hence it is my game of the year followed closely by GOT.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
FF7 remake would have my vote if it had been a full remake. it was an amazing experiece for what it was but too short..
Ghosts of Tsushima is probably the game i'm going to be fukking with the longest, so it gets my vote.
Didn't play last of us, because i'm tired of zombie games, shows, and movies. but if it was anything like the first i can see it getting the vote.
The other three games look like they're for kids and anime fans.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
FF7 remake would have my vote if it had been a full remake. it was an amazing experiece for what it was but too short..
Ghosts of Tsushima is probably the game i'm going to be fukking with the longest, so it gets my vote.
Didn't play last of us, because i'm tired of zombie games, shows, and movies. but if it was anything like the first i can see it getting the vote.
The other three games look like they're for kids and anime fans.
most people here won't play it, but hades is as close to perfect as it gets :manny:

only reason i'm thinking ghosts gets the nod this year is because how they nailed the extra content stuff that came along later

Jackrabbit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last of us 2. gameplay was amazing. Technically the game was incredible. Felt like you were controlling a cinematic experience. I beat that game in 30 hours and I didn’t want it to end.

Ghosts is a great game but it loses points for me because some of the “big moments” fell flat and felt generic like the opening charge into the battlefield at the very start also the final fight with the khan was a let down and one of my easier battles during the whole story.

I love open world games for the freedom and ghosts provided a terrific atmosphere but the story+gameplay didn’t match up for me compared to TLOU2. Just my IMO.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Last of us 2. gameplay was amazing. Technically the game was incredible. Felt like you were controlling a cinematic experience. I beat that game in 30 hours and I didn’t want it to end. Ghosts is a great game but it loses points for me because some of the “big moments” fell flat and felt generic like the opening charge into the battlefield at the very start also the final fight with the khan was a let down and one of my easier battles during the whole story. I love open world games for the freedom and ghosts provided a terrific atmosphere but the story+gameplay didn’t match up for me compared to TLOU2. Just my IMO.
I feel like nothing can be more generic than yet another story about a zombie apocalypse in 2020.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
most people here won't play it, but hades is as close to perfect as it gets :manny:

only reason i'm thinking ghosts gets the nod this year is because how they nailed the extra content stuff that came along later

Man I REALLY wanna try it, but that isometric shyt has always thrown me off :francis:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like nothing can be more generic than yet another story about a zombie apocalypse in 2020.

That's more the setting than the plot on this one imo. Most of what ppl rave about is the story (the human elements), and the gameplay against humans. The infected gameplay is still up to par too, but I think it's more the background.

But nothing wrong with being tired of the genre

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Man I REALLY wanna try it, but that isometric shyt has always thrown me off :francis:
its not my type of game either but i no-life'd the fukk out of hades to the point where i almost forgot the ghost of tsushima update came out :wow:

the only reason the reception for hades wasn't higher was because it spent a good deal of time in early access - so when it dropped 1.0, there was no real debut or surprise. it just kinda simmered to perfection instead of being a huge splash out of nowhere

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its not my type of game either but i no-life'd the fukk out of hades to the point where i almost forgot the ghost of tsushima update came out :wow:

the only reason the reception for hades wasn't higher was because it spent a good deal of time in early access - so when it dropped 1.0, there was no real debut or surprise. it just kinda simmered to perfection instead of being a huge splash out of nowhere

That's why I'm so torn on it: it seems like it's almost universally loved by ppl who gave it a chance. It'll likely be my next "out of my wheelhouse" game after P4G.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Xbox on a hell of a run

EnIAyw9VoAAmhOC