GOTY Nominees are out

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I don't care who wins. I didn't even fukk with tlou2 like that. I just wanna see the salt
jh4hnx4sd2061.jpg

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I don't care who wins. I didn't even fukk with tlou2 like that. I just wanna see the salt
jh4hnx4sd2061.jpg
These guys are so insecure. They are just like Trumpset. Constantly screaming into the crowd to try to affirm to themselves they are some kind of majority. Always fishing to see who agrees and who doesn't so they can reassure themselves "I'm not an a$$hole, look everyone agrees". Overly upset over any minor thing they perceive to be forcing an opinion on them (as if that's even possible). Since they've convinced themselves 'they are the majority' based off anecdotal evidence, when the facts turn out to contradict their point of view their brain automatically goes to things like 'rigged' 'cheated' 'stolen' 'orchestrated'. Because there is no way reality could be different than they already convinced themselves it was. Therefore something nefarious MUST have happened.

I would bet most of these guys actually are Trumpset. Always talking about cancel culture, SJW's and snowflakes. Meanwhile they put tons of energy into being offended ALL THE TIME, try to cancel things for having an 'agenda', and are SJWs in their own right(as long as you're one of their preferred steretypes they will come to your rescue. i.e. Kyle Rittenhouse easily raising money). It's all very ironic to me. The internet has made the idiots feel like their opinion counts as much as the smart people.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
These guys are so insecure. They are just like Trumpset. Constantly screaming into the crowd to try to affirm to themselves they are some kind of majority. Always fishing to see who agrees and who doesn't so they can reassure themselves "I'm not an a$$hole, look everyone agrees" Overly upset over any minor thing they perceive to be forcing an opinion on them (as if that's even possible) Since they've convinced themselves 'they are the majority' based off anecdotal evidence when the facts turn out to contradict their point of view their brain automatically goes to things like 'rigged' 'cheated' 'stolen' 'orchestrated'. Because there is no way reality could be different than I already convinced myself it was.

I would bet most of these guys actually are Trumpset. Always talking about cancel culture, SJW's and snowflakes. Meanwhile they put tons of energy into being offended ALL THE TIME, try to cancel things for having an 'agenda', and are SJWs in their own right(as long as you're one of their preferred steretypes they will come to your rescue. i.e. Kyle Rittenhouse easily raising money). It's all very ironic to me. The internet has made the idiots feel like their opinion counts as much as the smart people.
That guy is a nazi apologist so.....

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Now 2077 gotta go head to head with Gow if that doesn’t get delayed as well next year 2021 got my will be interesting

I got a feeling Rockstar got something dropping next year. Rumors and info been swirling since before RDR2 dropped of a Bully game.

Then we got Horizon (doubt that gets pushed as GG is pretty good about deadlines and I don't think they've done anything besides the first game and DLC)

God of War 2 maybe

If we see Eldin Ring at the awards with a launch of next year it might be a wrap for 2077 bruh. Game gonna have to be a beast to compete and this year is already stacked with heat.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a feeling Rockstar got something dropping next year. Rumors and info been swirling since before RDR2 dropped of a Bully game.

Then we got Horizon (doubt that gets pushed as GG is pretty good about deadlines and I don't think they've done anything besides the first game and DLC)

God of War 2 maybe

If we see Eldin Ring at the awards with a launch of next year it might be a wrap for 2077 bruh. Game gonna have to be a beast to compete and this year is already stacked with heat.

Elden Ring is on that GRRM timeline. We ain't ever seeing that shyt :mjcry: gonna be another teaser with no release window in sight

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Sold extremely well
made people smile during a whole ass pandemic
People legit enjoyed it
devs listening to the fanbase with free updates consistently
90 on meta

literally no reason to complain about it winning.

also TLOU2 on there after all its bs :hhh: could barely beat the new IP in Ghost in popularity and sales.
Let's not act like users weren't giving GoT a 90 right out the gate just to shyt on TLOU2

This is like Rock vs Brock in '02

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Let's not act like users weren't giving GoT a 90 right out the gate just to shyt on TLOU2

This is like Rock vs Brock in '02

I honestly believe it was because people just enjoyed the hell out of it. 1 game's sales staggered insanely, and the other is still strong. Unless people were in the user review comparing their experience between the 2 games.