GOTY Nominees are out

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly...dude has zero proof that ppl upvoted it to “spite” TLOU2
There’s no proof, and I think GOT getting that score is mostly due to the fact it is just that good of a game, but I do believe there was also a percentage of people upvoting strictly because of TLOU because there was a large amount of people who popped up on MC & YouTube who literally couldn’t praise GOT without mentioning/comparing and shytting on TLOU2 while doing it, people who probably didn’t play either game..shyts weird

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Like I said earlier this year, only multi platform games should be nominated for GOTY :unimpressed:

Sony can have their own awards if they want any of those games to win. Same with Microsoft & ninetendo

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
how it is fair for a game to win that award when everyone didn’t get the opportunity to play it :jbhmm:

The only way to make it fair is to nominate games that have come out for switch, pc, ps4, and xbox one. How many games fit multi-platform fairness model? And how many were actually above average?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like I said earlier this year, only multi platform games should be nominated for GOTY :unimpressed:

Sony can have their own awards if they want any of those games to win. Same with Microsoft & ninetendo

Sorry bruh, but this is silly. By that logic Breath of the Wild shouldn’t of won any GOTY awards, and that just isn’t right.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
how it is fair for a game to win that award when everyone didn’t get the opportunity to play it :jbhmm:

I believe all games nominated for every category have had more than 1 mill or damn near close to people play the game. which is a very good amount of people who I'm sure aren't dedicated to one console.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The only way to make it fair is to nominate games that have come out for switch, pc, ps4, and xbox one. How many games fit multi-platform fairness model? And how many were actually above average?

What does that have to do with the quality of the game?

Sorry bruh, but this is silly. By that logic Breath of the Wild shouldn’t of won any GOTY awards, and that just isn’t right.

I believe all games nominated for every category have had more than 1 mill or damn near close to people play the game. which is a very good amount of people who I'm sure aren't dedicated to one console.

:umad:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What’s your nominee list for this yr?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The fukk is animal crossing anyways? Is it this generations Tamagotchi?

:mjlol:

thats why i feel like these list aren't genuine. We know damn well animal crossing ain't even half a video game. There are more involved mobile games. shyt, if animal crossing is nominated why ain't pokemon-go nominated?

they know damn well that spot should have went to half life alyx, but since only 5% of the gaming population could play it versus everyone that went out and bought animal crossing and played it for two weeks, animal crossing gets the spot.