Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barbara and Renee you naughty bytches......The writing for Barbara is terrible. I can't handle this and I need space...so I am going to run into bed with someone who does the same job and who is fighting against the exact same enemies :what:

scratching head- I can understand Bruce trying to learn to hold his breath, but did he have to do it fully dressed? (Did i miss something?

In the comics, Bruce and Harvey are about the same age ,no, so this is a slight change? :what: Harvey was dating Bruce's childhood friend.

Fun yet sad to see Bruce being a kid just this once-and realizing that's the first time on this show I've ever seen him smile.

Next week, looks damn good with Alfred in badass mode :birdman: + :ufdup: + :violent: + :bustback: = :blessed:

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the comics, Bruce and Harvey are about the same age ,no, so this is a slight change? :what: Harvey was dating Bruce's childhood friend.
:mindblown: Why can't some of you still get the fact that this show isn't about Batman? Show is creating it's own mythology using characters from Batman comics. You will never see Batman in this show until maybe the very end.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:mindblown: Why can't some of you still get the fact that this show isn't about Batman? Show is creating it's own mythology using characters from Batman comics. You will never see Batman in this show until maybe the very end.
The fact that the timeperiod is completely unrecognizable should give it away.

Cars from the 80s
clothing from the 30s
cell phones from the 00s
Guns from the 60s
architecture and design from the 40s
Computers from the 10s

Its like...this ALONE should tell you its in its own elseworld continuity

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Wanna see how this is gonna play out with Jim and his wife. He's bound to find out that she's eating p*ssy again but i still want to know what the end result is going to be. Will he leave her or just forgive her? Or will they end up in some kind of threeway relationship. Since it's on Fox i doubt that they go with that last option.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wanna see how this is gonna play out with Jim and his wife. He's bound to find out that she's eating p*ssy again but i still want to know what the end result is going to be. Will he leave her or just forgive her? Or will they end up in some kind of threeway relationship. Since it's on Fox i doubt that they go with that last option.
I'm assuming they get back together and she's murdered or dies somehow. You're not going to name your daughter after the chick that broke your heart by going back to p*ssy

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Barbara Gordon was on that

sarah-smile-o.gif

now that ole girl was back in her life.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ultimately my one disappointment is that we'll never see Batman.

I gotta be honest. Until the last few episodes I hated all the young Bruce Wayne scenes. Its like its building to something....we'll never see. Unless this show runs for 12 seasons this is pretty much it.

And I'm good with that. But then they show a Bruce Wayne scene and it distracts me.

I wish they would have just skipped 4 or 5 years after the Wayne family death. Make him like 16 or 17. I find those scenes a lot more interesting. Now its like cut all that shyt out and lets focus on these streets.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultimately my one disappointment is that we'll never see Batman.

I gotta be honest. Until the last few episodes I hated all the young Bruce Wayne scenes. Its like its building to something....we'll never see. Unless this show runs for 12 seasons this is pretty much it.

And I'm good with that. But then they show a Bruce Wayne scene and it distracts me.

I wish they would have just skipped 4 or 5 years after the Wayne family death. Make him like 16 or 17. I find those scenes a lot more interesting. Now its like cut all that shyt out and lets focus on these streets.

They should keep scenes with Bruce, Selina and all the characters that are around Bruce's age to a minimum. It comes off a bit hokey.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Honestly, I like the fact that it's centered around a young Jim Gordon battling a post Waynes murder and Bats is still just a kid.

Plus it's nice to see a rightfully badass Alfred.

And it's dope to see Alfred as an enabler lol. Which in truth, he is.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I must be alone I like the bruce scenes way more than the police procedural shyt.
I am enjoying the Bruce scenes more now that they are showing what a terrible influence Alfred was on the kid. He is feeding into all of Bruce's odd personality quirks and potentially destructive behavior.
And I am loving that stuff. The picture of the doting but parental Alfred who always talks like he is against the mission batman is on never quite squares with the fact that Alfred was the sole adult influence on this kid when he was forming the personality that would become Batman.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Montoya can get it imo:manny:, I don't see her mentioned much in that light. The captain is running shyt though as #1