Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alfred was putting in work :salute: and :mjcry:

I enjoyed Alfred's approach to investigating. He bribed Selina's friend like :smugdraper: "How much?", then held Butch down with a knife at his throat like:birdman: "Where is Fish?", and then sincerely asked assistance of Fish. I can believe that his tailored approach would work made his move on Fish like :shaq:, as long as Fish was not behind the contract. Fish likes to be flattered was like :wub: :queen: . And he threw the first punch when he realized the assassin wasn't who she appeared to be like :damn: "Run" to the kids then :pacspit: on them and :ufdup: :violent: and, bodies one of them the assassins like :bustback:....at the ending, finally got Bruce back like "Are ou okay?" like:jawalrus:, Bruce was like :obama: but on the inside he was like :to:. Alfred is about that life :mjcry:.

I'm glad to see Bruce and Selina separated for a bit; this is enough interaction for them.

I'm starting to despise Dent. He's an active hazard. Is it bad that I wanted Barbara to be the source, even though I know she didn't know about Selina?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah this season was cut in half because Fox asked for more episodes beforehand... so we'll get some more...

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Bruce doesn't have the right swag yet.

k7rm5Xn.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was as apprehensive as anyone with this show when it came to featuring Young Bruce Wayne but I have to admit the kid's storyline has grown on me and I really liked this episode.

Bruce and Selina were cute having their little urban adventure.
And Ivy was hilarious with her little eye twitch thing.
Alfred is probably my favorite character on the whole show and he is gonna get some of them Fish Mooney drawls.:shaq:

I like the change of fortune for Gordon and think that having him assigned to Arkham is going to be really good for the show. Especially since it gives us more reason to show lots of scenes with Morena Baccarin. Barbara who?

and I am really hoping they use the Court of Owls as the invisible hand controlling everything in Gotham because I can't think of any other group who is capable of this or who would even want to do it.

And Nivea #1 was slick with it as Copperhead putting dudes to sleep by wrapping her body around them and squeezing.:shaq:

Showed Bruce's future powerful pimphand in this ep too. He had Selina sprung, Ivy was immediately into him and even grown ass women assassins were giving him the eye.