ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I fast forward the episode to see bruce drowning himself trying to compete with aquaman.... :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Barb is the one that needs to get checked! She KNOW Montoya was saltin' Jim's name an' sheeit...
...and the nicca done saved her LIFE from Falcone and dem niccas...

Lawd...WHY? Why do these bytches not be sheeit?!?

I guess I'm leaning more towards Montoya getting slapped because she was just smiling in this dude's face. They're both foul but it's something fouler about someone overthrowing ya shyt while shaking ya hand

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
WTF BARBRA, YOUR fukkING AROUND ON JIM, GOING BACK ON SOME DYKE shyt AFTER HE SAVED YOUR LIFE AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM. YOU HOES AINT shyt!!!
:damn:

to add: i cant wait for gordon to get back at you for this shyt! :banderas: payback is a muthafukka

1360329-morena-baccarin-attends-the-20th-annual-950x0-1.jpg

:salute: go get in them guts jim, barb aint shyt...

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
WTF BARBRA, YOUR fukkING AROUND ON JIM, GOING BACK ON SOME DYKE shyt AFTER HE SAVED YOUR LIFE AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM. YOU HOES AINT shyt!!!
:damn:

to add: i cant wait for gordon to get back at you for this shyt! :banderas: payback is a muthafukka

1360329-morena-baccarin-attends-the-20th-annual-950x0-1.jpg

:salute: go get in them guts jim, barb aint shyt...

Who's that breh??

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harvey :banderas:

I liked him more than Joker growing up :manny:

And they shouldn't have stretched the shyt to 22 episodes.

10 would've been great, 13 would've been cool.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
And they shouldn't have stretched the shyt to 22 episodes.

10 would've been great, 13 would've been cool.

Yeah, but FOX is struggling out there :sadbron:, Gotham is the highest rated live action show on their network.

Before we or Jim condemn Barbara, Jim needs to ask himself a couple of questions. 1. Do I still get to live in that sweet apartment rent free? 2 Can we get this 3 way popping with Montoya or can I at least watch :lupe:

Selina might be agile, but she is a terrible liar. Talking about her mom is a famous performer whose also a double agent while Lil Wayne gives her the :ld:"sure". Penguin might be the real detective on this show with the way he figured out who Fish's mole was. Dude stays playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:upsetfavre:

I sat through a bunch of these, while they mortgaged a bunch of the canon storylines, but this shyt with Bruce and Selina hanging out as kids is stupid as fukk. You mean to tell me that he'll grow up to become the World's Greatest Detective but can't figure out that one of his greatest antagonists is the girl who gave him his first kiss?

Its also weird as fukk that a bunch of Batman's Rogues Gallery will be in their 40's/50's by the time he even starts crime-fighting.

Also - what happened to the Joker easter egg thing they said would happen in every episode. That got the :camby:too?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Barbara aint shyt...and Montoya is not much better. Smiling in Gordon's face knowing she is bumping coochies with his girl.

Dude playing Harvey is playing the part so extra. I do like that they are showing signs of him being wound a bit too tight. I never liked that he was such a vain asshat that getting his face fukked up turned him into a maniac. He had to be sorta crazy all along.

Bruce and Selina are friggin' adorable. Nice to see them acting like kids for a bit instead of two tiny adults.

Fish better stop underestimating Oswald because he is several steps ahead of her and she still acting like he is the loser who used to carry her umbrella.

Oh shyt! Alfred bout to put in work next week!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:upsetfavre:

I sat through a bunch of these, while they mortgaged a bunch of the canon storylines, but this shyt with Bruce and Selina hanging out as kids is stupid as fukk. You mean to tell me that he'll grow up to become the World's Greatest Detective but can't figure out that one of his greatest antagonists is the girl who gave him his first kiss?
This is an entirely different continuity so you shouldn't assume that you know what the adult relationships between these characters will be based off of stories you have previously read/seen.

Its also weird as fukk that a bunch of Batman's Rogues Gallery will be in their 40's/50's by the time he even starts crime-fighting.
Almost every villain on the old 66 Batman show was significantly older than Batman.
Jack Nicholson's Joker was much older than Michael Keaton's Batman.
Danny Devito was older than Keaton too.
Tommy Lee Jones was old enough to be Val Kilmer's dad in Batman Forever.
Arnold Schwarzenegegr was 15 years older than George Clooney in Batman and Robin
Liam Neeson was old enough to be Christian Bale's dad in Batman Begins.
Aside from people like Catwoman and Bane none of Batman's villains are really physical threats so their being older than him doesn't really matter.

Also - what happened to the Joker easter egg thing they said would happen in every episode. That got the :camby:too?
They never said it would be an every episode thing.