r-truth_bumper.gif
:russ: Where'd you score that GIF Breh?:dead:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The scene where Alfred took Bruce to Tommy Elliot's doorstep for a revenge ass whooping was exactly why I was interested in Lil Bruce being on this show. I have always thought that exploring the dysfunctional upbringing that Alfred provided Bruce would be intriguing to see.

And aside from those scenes the rest of the episode was really good too. This show has found its rhythm and is now the show it wants to be. The only real weak point still is Barbara and it looks like the show has realized that.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Another great ep. Loved the way they portrayed Sionis, but I thought he was closer to Bruce's age? Not too big of a deal considering the show is in it's own separate universe. So I know they're gonna change some shyt regardless. They already gave Sionis a different first name.

I still don't see em doing the Joker. That's still :whoa: territory, but I can see them giving in if the show gets popular enough. They need to leave the Joker alone at all costs imo.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Another great ep. Loved the way they portrayed Sionis, but I thought he was closer to Bruce's age? Not too big of a deal considering the show is in it's own separate universe. So I know they're gonna change some shyt regardless. They already gave Sionis a different first name.

I still don't see em doing the Joker. That's still :whoa: territory, but I can see them giving in if the show gets popular enough. They need to leave the Joker alone at all costs imo.

I just assumed dude was sionis father since he had a different first name

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I just assumed dude was sionis father since he had a different first name
That's what I felt like they were doing when I first heard his name, but the masks made me think he was actually Black Mask. I feel it would better if that was his father instead, and make Roman (if he's in the show) closer to Bruce's age.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Watching this current episode now. Not for nothing the police captain got me like:shaq:

Something about her has me like :takedat:too. I liked the fact they addressed the fallout from the previous ep where she apologized for not having his back and Bullock made the speech to the other cops to look after their own. Bullock has become a better character in recent weeks.

The scenes with Lil Wayne were good this week. Heck I even like the little set-up for Selina Kyle as she brings a sort of light-hearted fun to the show, especially with Gordon who is always so serious.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is okay. Something to watch on Monday.

The scene where Alfred took Bruce to Tommy Elliot's doorstep for a revenge ass whooping was exactly why I was interested in Lil Bruce being on this show. I have always thought that exploring the dysfunctional upbringing that Alfred provided Bruce would be intriguing to see.

And aside from those scenes the rest of the episode was really good too. This show has found its rhythm and is now the show it wants to be. The only real weak point still is Barbara and it looks like the show has realized that.

They have these episodes filmed ahead of time.

Something about her has me like :takedat:too. I liked the fact they addressed the fallout from the previous ep where she apologized for not having his back and Bullock made the speech to the other cops to look after their own. Bullock has become a better character in recent weeks.

The scenes with Lil Wayne were good this week. Heck I even like the little set-up for Selina Kyle as she brings a sort of light-hearted fun to the show, especially with Gordon who is always so serious.

Her name is Sarah. Does she remind anyone else of Phylicia Rashad?

1.jpg