King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Another good ep. Not as good as last weeks, but not bad aside some forced dialogue. I like all the characters and their interactions so far. The beef with the three groups is gonna pick up real soon I'm feeling.

:patrice: And I think she kissed Barb on the cheek, not lips. Could be wrong. Plus the shot was kinda far away.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I done already figured that chit out in my head, brougham.

She was dykin' with Barbara back in the day, and now she salty.

called it.

...and I shouldn't have laughed when cuzz sneaked that rough sista. She was givin' him dat werk, doe.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Another good ep. Not as good as last weeks, but not bad aside some forced dialogue. I like all the characters and their interactions so far. The beef with the three groups is gonna pick up real soon I'm feeling.

:patrice: And I think she kissed Barb on the cheek, not lips. Could be wrong. Plus the shot was kinda far away.

It was cheek. Barbara turned her head

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
best ep so far and the only one that has motivated me to post

wish it was more grimy though

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am starting to like this Barbara chick...she's bisexual, likes to get high, w as all ready to ride with Gordon even if he was crooked. She's a down ass broad.

Batista as the other mob boss is going to be good I bet.

And despite thinking the young Bruce stuff would be the thing I would be less interested in, I am really liking what the show has been doing with him.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate how They feel the need to spell out everything for the viewer like we are retards. But that's network tv for you. Good episode, is balloon man from the comics?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for 4th episode of the season that's gonna air next week:

A "This Season on Gotham..." promo:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
best ep so far and the only one that has motivated me to post

wish it was more grimy though

You "wish it was more grimy"????

- the lieutenant beat a nicca with a trophy he got for being a good cop
- a police officer sucker punched a jamaican whore
- an old lady got killed by a frozen body that fell from the sky

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I think the show have shown Harvey as a good cop, just corrupt as shyt. What exactly have he done in the show that say he was a BAD cop? He's just, like you said, corrupt. And that's all due to he accepts how Gotham is and adapted to that world.

Besides, it HAVE to be only Gordon that sees thing purely black & white and by the book. This is how his character will eventually grow and make him Commissioner in years to come.

in the second ep he didn't care about the kids at all. A good cop would at least try to find out what happened to them.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in the second ep he didn't care about the kids at all. A good cop would at least try to find out what happened to them.

I must of misunderstood what you mean by "good" cop... dude DOES investigate and do his job as an officer of the law, but if you questioning his morals, he has none.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I must of misunderstood what you mean by "good" cop... dude DOES investigate and do his job as an officer of the law, but if you questioning his morals, he has none.

I think it would be interesting if he had morals but used the corrupt system to his advantage. Maybe throughout the season Gorden will change him.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah Im done with this show.

Its unfiltered trash. The acting, writing, directing, cinematography is all garbage.

Shows just a bad abortion of ten different things. Has no consistent tone or direction.

And at least its a stern reminded why i dont watch network tv. Complete shyt.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think it would be interesting if he had morals but used the corrupt system to his advantage. Maybe throughout the season Gorden will change him.
I think that is where they are likely heading with Bullock. Probably show that he began as a good cop who got beat down by the corruption in Gotham and just decided to say "fukk it" and go along with it since no one else seemed to want to fight against it.