23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You
good episode...balloon man was a wild character....penguin is killing it....young bruce already plotting....
My problem with the show is the constant foreshadowing to batman that's so far in the future that without a time jump it's gonna be annoying . I don't need to see versions of every future villian cause then they would be old when batman comes around

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You

My problem with the show is the constant foreshadowing to batman that's so far in the future that without a time jump it's gonna be annoying . I don't need to see versions of every future villian cause then they would be old when batman comes around

All the future villains that we KNOW OF so far are either practically the same age (Catwoman, Ivy), or at least 8 to 10 years older (Riddler, Penguin)....I dunno WHY people always act like Bruce is some toddler on the show! By the time he becomes Batman in his mid-20's, those villains would be in their mid-30's at MOST.

As for the foreshadowing, the show is about how Gotham would eventually crumble into so much disorder and chaos that there's a need for a Batman, this episode is a FINE example of that. It helps in the slow character development of not ONLY Bruce, but Gordon as well as he realizes that he's maybe in over his head in trying to do it all by himself.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I don't get why Montoya & Allen are constantly singling out Gordon as being a crooked cop. They go on the word of known criminals for that, but are oblivious that the entire GCPD (which they've been apart of for years) is corrupt?

On next week's episode (and every episode after that):

Criminal: "Gordon is dirty."
Montoya: "You're a dirty cop, Gordon!"
Gordon: "How dare you! Unless you've got proof, get out of my face."
*matter is dropped until next week*

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just remembered where I've seen dude who plays Penguin. This movie called Would You Rather where they invite people to a mansion to compete in a game of the same name for money. He played the son of the dude running the game.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I don't get why Montoya & Allen are constantly singling out Gordon as being a crooked cop. They go on the word of known criminals for that, but are oblivious that the entire GCPD (which they've been apart of for years) is corrupt?

On next week's episode (and every episode after that):

Criminal: "Gordon is dirty."
Montoya: "You're a dirty cop, Gordon!"
Gordon: "How dare you! Unless you've got proof, get out of my face."
*matter is dropped until next week*

Montoya has personal beef with Gordon, so it makes since that she would want to take him down in any way possible. I don't think she really cares about getting him because it's the right thing to do.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I just remembered where I've seen dude who plays Penguin. This movie called Would You Rather where they invite people to a mansion to compete in a game of the same name for money. He played the son of the dude running the game.
He was also on The Walking Dead last season in the episode where Rick gave Carol the :camby:; he was the dude who's girl had the fukked up foot and they were hiding in that house when rick and Carol found them.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is entertaining.
Yall love complaining and nitpicking.
I didnt thinka show based of the batman universe without batman could be dope.
I was wrong :lupe:

Last edited:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
3 episodes in and the only room we've seen at Wayne Mansion is this tight ass living room

why are they playing/ practicing sword fighting there ?

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This shyt is a mixed bag to me. I like what they doin with Penguin and the actor is dope. I like The Riddler also. Some of the dialogue is pretty shytty though. The use of side villains has been good.. but I don't care for the Selina scenes. I don't know. I'm going to continue to give it a chance though.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Brehs, I had to drop this show while watching ep 3. I realized cop shows are not my thing even if it involves Batman characters. Only cop shows I fukk with are Shield and Wire, and we all know why.

Alfred is fukkin terrible. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, BRUCE?!?!!?" *violently shakes Bruce* :mjlol:

I'll stick with Arrow and Flash for greatness when it comes to comic book characters.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is that one of the Africans from 24. He looks familiar

Yep, it's him. One of the generals who took over the White House. He and his brother.

Last edited: