TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
while i thought the idea of a guy hooking people up to balloons to kill them was lame, i do like how they showed the difference between him and what Batman will be. Bruce was all for him unleashing some vigilante justice on the people until Alfred told him that those people had died.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I think it would be interesting if he had morals but used the corrupt system to his advantage. Maybe throughout the season Gorden will change him.

I can see why you would say this, but I don't know. I mean:

- Bullock's major contribution so far is the intel he gets from being crooked.
If he goes legit, that well dries up.

- Bullock doesn't make it to "the future" when Gordo becomes commissioner,
i'm thinkin' he gets killt.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
while i thought the idea of a guy hooking people up to balloons to kill them was lame, i do like how they showed the difference between him and what Batman will be. Bruce was all for him unleashing some vigilante justice on the people until Alfred told him that those people had died.

I almost dapped, but no.

I agree with what you're saying about Li'l Bruce. Notice how he started eating to get his strength up
when the reporter asked who was gonna protect the people...

But I disagree with what you said about the balloons. That's a ill-ass way to kill somebody.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I'm liking Gotham so far. I'm willing to give it a chance and thinks it has potential just because of the many characters they have that they can run with. I like seeing the evolution of Bruce Wayne and when they introduce the Joker I think it will really pick up.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I just saw the 1st episode. Why do they have cell phones? Are they completely ignoring the actual timeline. It was weird because they had old cars too.

It wasn't bad though. I'll check the next one. :manny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ahh see that's what I didn't get. What year it was supposed to take place. So they're just doing it their way.

They haven't said what year it takes place. They're using the same tactic of the animated series where they never say what year it is while giving the city its own distinct feel where it could be in the past but also in the present

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I watched the first ten minutes of the first episode just and judged this to be bushes status
Going to finally start watching arrow
Get ready for some real fukkery:blessed:
My advice. Watch the first 3-4 eps to get the back story. Than skip to episode 13/15 when the show really hits it stride. Than in season 2 see the buildings get crushed :banderas: