Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Decided to watch it tonight....pretty weak overall imo. Even for a network TV show the acting was weak. Like someone said earlier the 90's animated series was less cartoony than this. If this wasn't set in gotham its the kind of series that would get the axe after 3 episodes. I aint gonna lie Ima keep watching just for Cobblepot tho that angle was dope. If they're smart they'll focus big chunks of each episode on him and other villains cause the rest was asscheeks :manny:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Not enuff Jada,think its time to checkout and just wait til its on Netflix when I can skim through it....Jada and Penguin are consistently the best part of the show:patrice:

They're the only part of the show. I'm quickly losing interest. I don't like that Bullock doesn't seem to have enough grit. Maybe it's because it's his early years but Harvey was born grizzled. Maybe it'll find it's stride, but it seems like the networks are trying to force you to like it.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
my least favorte episode so far. edit- yo did they just drop a harley quinn reference?

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode is cool, not the best of the three clearly, but it's overall theme and point of the episode is indeed the best.... The whole Balloonman speech pretty much sums up as to why Gotham NEED a Batman.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Episode is cool, not the best of the three clearly, but it's overall theme and point of the episode is indeed the best.... The whole Balloonman speech pretty much sums up as to why Gotham NEED a Batman.
on the whole i thought the balloon man was lame, but that speech i liked.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
in one of the trailers somebody posted for it they said its "set in its own time" :beli:....basically meaning they wanted a old feel to it but were too lazy to be consistent or they just didn't want to restrict themselves to not having modern day technology:manny:.

Sure, because BTAS didn't do the same thing.

But in all seriousness, it's set in the 90's.

It's not set in the 90s specifically. It's done on purpose and it's used a lot. I always like it when I see it

Anyone who watches Archer might see it.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AmbiguousTimePeriod

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Oswald is cool, but he's killing people left and right. Hard to keep a low profile when doing that, I wonder how he plans to help Gordon out in the next episode.

The scenes with Alfred/Bruce were better this week and helped to establish more of what Bruce will become.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Show is aliright. I think it would make more sense if Harvey was a good cop but just corrupt as shyt and is partnered with Gorden who is a good cop and wants to stop the corruption. I mean damn Gorden can't be the only one who wants to change Gothem.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is aliright. I think it would make more sense if Harvey was a good cop but just corrupt as shyt and is partnered with Gorden who is a good cop and wants to stop the corruption. I mean damn Gorden can't be the only one who wants to change Gothem.

I think the show have shown Harvey as a good cop, just corrupt as shyt. What exactly have he done in the show that say he was a BAD cop? He's just, like you said, corrupt. And that's all due to he accepts how Gotham is and adapted to that world.

Besides, it HAVE to be only Gordon that sees thing purely black & white and by the book. This is how his character will eventually grow and make him Commissioner in years to come.