Superstar
Supporter
Daps
thread took a turn I didn't expect, never heard of this guy till now. wow:whoo:

SelfassuredGrandIberianmidwifetoad-max-1mb.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m talking about the stutter fix mod. Don’t matter what frame rate you are running at the game stutters.

I never said anything about Spider-Man. I don’t know anything about the Spider man port. I never played it, and i don’t care about it. Why the hell are you still talking about it :dahell:

It looks good but it performs like shyt. Did you read the Digital Foundry link I posted??

I bringing up the fact that spider-man is a ton of problems but Digital Foundry and all these places you dikk ride never brought it up

I played 82 hours of the game on PC I don't need to read an article
here's another article saying the exact opposite of what you're claiming, see how easy that was

Arkham Knight was fixed and better than the console version by the end of 2015, and it's been that way ever since

most complaints were people with old hardware made they couldn't run the game at max settings in 60fps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I bringing up the fact that spider-man is a ton of problems but Digital Foundry and all these places you dikk ride never brought it up
Quick google search says DF talked about the stuttering in spider-man.

I do agree that with some games the narrative gets louder than the actual problem or gets swept under the rug , but nah Arkham Knight deserved a lot of what it got. :smh:
I played 82 hours of the game on PC I don't need to read an article
here's another article saying the exact opposite of what you're claiming, see how easy that was

Arkham Knight was fixed and better than the console version by the end of 2015, and it's been that way ever since

most complaints were people with old hardware made they couldn't run the game at max settings in 60fps
Breh, that’s an article in 2022 posing the question of if the port is FINALLY good enough to play. I don’t think that link proves what you think it does :dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Quick google search says DF talked about the stuttering in spider-man.

I do agree that with some games the narrative gets louder than the actual problem or gets swept under the rug , but nah Arkham Knight deserved a lot of what it got. :smh:

Breh, that’s an article in 2022 posing the question of if the port is FINALLY good enough to play. I don’t think that link proves what you think it does :dead:
Oh you arguing with Master Teacher? :damn:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't checking for this even if it was 4k/120FPS. Game looks mediocre at best.
This. The more gameplay they showed it shyt had me :hhh:
With Rocksteady remaking Sunset Overdrive in Metrolpolis, this looked closer to a spiritual successor than the direct sequel does, especially with “Batman being dead”, but they are actively slapping everybody in the face at every turn :francis:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Who is "we"? Breh I don't care it's literally nothing to prove.

I'm a young black man getting his education. I've committed no crime miss me with the goofy ish. Tell em to come find me on campus live and direct. I'll be waiting it ain't that many brehs in my major. Ann Arbor Michigan
Hey Cotton...that college even exist?

b02464bb-9cd0-4cae-a8e7-402d2ab2c9d2_screenshot.jpg

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Like a lot of games coming in hot these days, good chance that performance and resolution modes with raytracing will be added next year. Game will obviously be cheaper then, shytty trend tbh.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Spider-Man has terrible performance on the PC, the game crashes routinely, at launch the more you play the game the worst performance got, dlss doesn't even work

go on the steam board for the game and see all the problems people are having with the game, but the narrative is, it's a flawless port
Wtf is this garbage. I ran SpiderMan flawlessly and you do realize that people that bytch on the steam forum run trash systems?

SpiderMan is rated at overwhelmingly positive. So what fukking bullshyt you try to speak into existence?