Gotham Knights locked to 4K/30fps on consoles

horizon

Veteran
Daps

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Breh didn't think we would notice you trying to slip in through the backdoor :mjlol:

You need to answer for your crimes elsewhere: @JCotton1 is the most interesting man on the Coli :russ: :mjlol:

Who is "we"? Breh I don't care it's literally nothing to prove.

I'm a young black man getting his education. I've committed no crime miss me with the goofy ish. Tell em to come find me on campus live and direct. I'll be waiting it ain't that many brehs in my major.

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
30 FPS :picard:

That's that whats wrong with my gpu and or cpu speed :picard:

That's that refresh geforce experience and look for a driver update speed :picard:

That's that typing "insert game name here 30fps reddit" to found out how other people fixed this speed :picard:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:francis: I know this song:

capsule_616x353.jpg

Sidenote, the game was sadly underrated in the series despite the shyt bat tank mechanics.

8/10 game at worst--I don't care what ppl think about Red Hood--ppl overrated the fukk outta Origins and the bad guy ended up being Joker, again

The boss fights aren't better than Arkham City, either.

And ya'll demanded and bullied them into putting the Batmobile in the game since the first one :beli:

For that, I don't blame them.

With all the glide mechanics, the only reason you would use the Batmobile would be for challenges or if they forced you.

There was no reason for it.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
so basically we gotta wait for The PS5 Pro or XBOX series Alpha or some shyt if we wanna get locked 60fps at 4k.

That won't be long since we're already 2 years deep into this gen and nobody can just walk into a store or click a button on amazon to buy these things :francis:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
They should create an villain game on the level of the Dark Knight but critics might say doing this will have inspired some new crime wave or attack on our shores.
That would be dope give a comic villian perspective on GTA style game.....

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Graphically STILL ome of the most beautiful games EVER :ufdup:

Breh. I remember copping the game and finally getting a legit gaming card (1050TI), It blew my friggin mind :whew:. Sure, the game was a mess on PC, but man the rain effects, the glimmer and grit of the city, and just so much detail compared to the other Batman games. Its crazy how the game got put under the bus because of a shyt PC port and the bat tank mechanics.

I'ma keep it a buck:

Arkham Knight>>>>>Arkham Origins>>>>Arkham Asylum>>>>>Arkham City

:manny:AC was crazy overrated.