Gotham Knights locked to 4K/30fps on consoles

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
They should create an villain game on the level of the Dark Knight but critics might say doing this will have inspired some new crime wave or attack on our shores.

Rocksteady has a Suicide Squad game coming out next year. They aren't full on villians more anti hero.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Who is "we"? Breh I don't care it's literally nothing to prove.

I'm a young black man getting his education. I've committed no crime miss me with the goofy ish. Tell em to come find me on campus live and direct. I'll be waiting it ain't that many brehs in my major.

You've felt you had a lot to prove during your very short time on this forum. You were fine with name-dropping every place, skill, and experience possible until someone finally called you out with receipts.

Since there were literally hundreds of things listed there, I'll shorten the list to a few specific ones:

1) Who was your Duke Medical School student friend was who was killed in Chicago? And your Temple student friend was who was killed in Philly? And your neighbor's kid who was killed on Father's Day of 2020 in Philly who you claim to have kept alive via CPR and a dental dam?

NONE of those show up on internet searches at all, even though I can find far more obscure cases. So until you prove otherwise it gives the impression that you fabricated them.

2) In-between bragging about being a professional musician, culinary school graduate, programmer, and businessman as well as a recreational rower, fly fisher, bow hunter, rifle hunter, skier, farmer, basketball player, hockey player, soccer player, water polo player, tennis player, golf caddie, finance club, debate team, robotics program volunteer, food pantry volunteer, city council meeting attender, and film buff while also working on your B.S. and M.S. degrees and doing an internship on the Hill in D.C. and vacationing/visiting almost every state in America and occasionally abroad, you also claimed to have been a golfer playing in tours:
As a golfer who has played in a few tours

Strangely, that is literally the only time you ever mentioned playing in "tours". Everyone who golfs at the tour level, even the smallest tours, has had to really devote themselves to get there. Yet you claim to have done it basically casually, some random offhand thing you say once in the middle of 100 other accomplishments.

It sort of suggests that you're just a casual rec golfer who maybe played in a local charity tournament or two as someone's shytty amateur guest invite because your parents had connections, or you just made it up. But the claim to have played in actual "tours" appears to be wildly exaggerated for the sake of the conversation, just like many of your supposed accomplishments. Why are you constantly trying to front in threads as if you're an expert in the subject at hand when you clearly have nothing more than the most casual experience in the subject?

3) Even though you're just in your early 20s you've claimed Detroit, Philly, Bama, Atlanta, Jersey, and D.C., while also saying you have property in Massachsetts, Nashville, and Virginia, while also claiming to visit family and go on vacations in virtually every other state in the union as well as abroad. Let's go on one specific - when did you live in New Jersey?

The most obnoxious aspect of your insistence on claiming every "Black" spot in the country is that you use those claims to attack other people in arguments and suggest that only you know the truth about those places. Yet it appears that you can't have spent more than a few months or couple years in most of them, for you to be able to claim so many. Why are you constantly claiming authority on so much shyt that you clearly have only causal knowledge of any of them?

All in all, the most annoying aspect of your attempt to claim every city, every skill, and every experience is that you then turn around and flip it to push right-wing politics and tell people to vote for Republicans. It's lame because you pretend to be an expert on everything, but by definition that means you're nothing more than a casual about anything. You come off as some pampered little rich kid whose parents paid for you to have a ton of superficial "experiences" and now think that means you can talk down to others and fukk up their lives with your right-wing regressive nonsense.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh. I remember copping the game and finally getting a legit gaming card (1050TI), It blew my friggin mind :whew:. Sure, the game was a mess on PC, but man the rain effects, the glimmer and grit of the city, and just so much detail compared to the other Batman games. Its crazy how the game got put under the bus because of a shyt PC port and the bat tank mechanics.

I'ma keep it a buck:

Arkham Knight>>>>>Arkham Origins>>>>Arkham Asylum>>>>>Arkham City

:manny:AC was crazy overrated.

How can you put Origins over Arkham City when it's the same game, only with jankier mechanics because of the way they redid the map, so Batman can't glide as a high and can't even grapple on things he suppose to be able to grapple to, the game was easily the weakest in the series and did not match the comic book tone rockysteady gave the series

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:francis: I know this song:

capsule_616x353.jpg

Sidenote, the game was sadly underrated in the series despite the shyt bat tank mechanics.

Still don’t understand how this 6 year old game looks better than a game that’s coming out next week.:dwillhuh:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Who is "we"? Breh I don't care it's literally nothing to prove.

I'm a young black man getting his education. I've committed no crime miss me with the goofy ish. Tell em to come find me on campus live and direct. I'll be waiting it ain't that many brehs in my major.

Shut up, you lying fakkit

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Breh. I remember copping the game and finally getting a legit gaming card (1050TI), It blew my friggin mind :whew:. Sure, the game was a mess on PC, but man the rain effects, the glimmer and grit of the city, and just so much detail compared to the other Batman games. Its crazy how the game got put under the bus because of a shyt PC port and the bat tank mechanics.

I'ma keep it a buck:

Arkham Knight>>>>>Arkham Origins>>>>Arkham Asylum>>>>>Arkham City

:manny:AC was crazy overrated.
That's some good coke you got dawg :mjlol: :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still don’t understand how this 6 year old game looks better than a game that’s coming out next week.:dwillhuh:

Talent, people had unfair complaints about Arkham Knight because anything that gets to popular receives backlash

now people are crying for rockysteady to come back, I mean even that suicide squad game their making looks ten times better than this garbage, it shows you the quality of the developer

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Next gen only for 30 frames :dead: they shoulda delayed this bullshyt a few months and they pushed it up a few days. Guess I’ll hold out for those PC reviews