Gotham Knights locked to 4K/30fps on consoles

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next gen only for 30 frames :dead: they shoulda delayed this bullshyt a few months and they pushed it up a few days. Guess I’ll hold out for those PC reviews

They can't even get ps4 games to run at native 4k with 60fps, so what makes you think a next gen game is gonna be 60fps on consoles

Only way ps5 could run a consistent 60fps in native 4k is the games were ps3 level graphics and they focused on art style and gameplay to make the game look good

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No it's not, shyt was patched the first month in it's released, yall just be saying shyt to be saying it

shyt is still one of the best PC games
Here, a whole 5 years after the game came out users were still working on mods to fix the shyt.

On top of the fact that it’s requirements were much higher than similar games for 60fps

shyt sits up there with one of the Woat Ports for PC ever. Their engine or however they build these games did not stand up well to the move to open world, and apparently they have not fixed it still.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
No it's not, shyt was patched the first month in it's released, yall just be saying shyt to be saying it

shyt is still one of the best PC games
last time I tried it, it was still a stutter fest. not as bad as it was at launch, but it was still bad

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They can't even get ps4 games to run at native 4k with 60fps, so what makes you think a next gen game is gonna be 60fps on consoles

Only way ps5 could run a consistent 60fps in native 4k is the games were ps3 level graphics and they focused on art style and gameplay to make the game look good
Native is exactly where you lost me. 1440p/Checkerboarding/upscaling tech is too good for 30 frames to have an excuse anymore

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Native is exactly where you lost me.

Horizon Zero Dawn is a ps4 game in the fidelity mode it's checkerboard 4k it's not native 4k

Spider-Man is not native 4k it's checkerboard 4k in fidelity mode, you can plug the ps5 and PC on the same 4k TV and you can see how blurry the PS5 version is even in fidelity mode

The ps5 is the same performance has a 2080 which struggled with 4k even when it was first released and it's two generations old already

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Horizon Zero Dawn is a ps4 game in the fidelity mode it's checkerboard 4k it's not native 4k

Spider-Man is not native 4k it's checkerboard 4k in fidelity mode, you can plug the ps5 and PC on the same 4k TV and you can see how blurry the PS5 version is even in fidelity mode

The ps5 is the same performance has a 2080 which struggled with 4k even when it was first released and it's two generations old already
That’s what he’s saying.

Nobody expects 4k 60fps on consoles.

Most games have some type of performance mode where they lower the resolution and/or graphics to achieve 60fps

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here, a whole 5 years after the game came out users were still working on mods to fix the shyt.

On top of the fact that it’s requirements were much higher than similar games for 60fps

shyt sits up there with one of the Woat Ports for PC ever. Their engine or however they build these games did not stand up well to the move to open world, and apparently they have not fixed it still.

You don't have a PC obviously, people have problems with games all time for whatever reason and post on the internet

Spider-Man on PC has ton of issues, some of the patches have made the game run worst, etc, but the narrative is it's a great port

I've had way more problems with stuttering in Spider-Man than Arkham Knight at any time
plus every game on PC made with Unreal has stuttering problems until you play the game long enough for the texture cache to build

Arkham Knight is not that demanding, the 1080ti could run it 4k 60fps if was my first PC graphics card, only thing that effects the performance is the NVIDIA special effects, which barely use any VRAM, I've played the game since 2017 with zero problems

In 2018 Arkham Knight was demanding for 4k, like every other game, you needed a 1080ti or better, or you couldn't play it in 4k lmao

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You don't have a PC obviously, people have problems with games all time for whatever reason and post on the internet

Spider-Man on PC has ton of issues, some of the patches have made the game run worst, etc, but the narrative is it's a great port

I've had way more problems with stuttering in Spider-Man than Arkham Knight at any time
plus every game on PC made with Unreal has stuttering problems until you play the game long enough for the texture cache to build

Arkham Knight is not that demanding, the 1080ti could run it 4k 60fps if was my first PC graphics card, only thing that effects the performance is the NVIDIA special effects, which barely use any VRAM, I've played the game since 2017 with zero problems

In 2018 Arkham Knight was demanding for 4k, like every other game, you needed a 1080ti or better, or you couldn't play it in 4k lmao
I played the game on PC and tried that mod and that shyt still was stuttery as fukk.

Spider-man don’t have nothing to do with nothing:stopitslime:

I just gave you a link to people testing the game with a multitude of different hardware 3 years after the game came out even with new more powerful hardware their conclusion was still “This is a shytty port”

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Who is "we"? Breh I don't care it's literally nothing to prove.

I'm a young black man getting his education. I've committed no crime miss me with the goofy ish. Tell em to come find me on campus live and direct. I'll be waiting it ain't that many brehs in my major. Ann Arbor Michigan
:jbhmm: But you said you went to a "top tier HBCU". There are no HBCUs in Ann Arbor...
At a top tier HBCU now legacy. I will end up a top tier legacy PWI Harvard of the Midwest for our family maybe. Just like any ole plain pwi won't do. It's always levels.
Stop the cap, breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played the game on PC and tried that mod and that shyt still was stuttery as fukk.

Spider-man don’t have nothing to do with nothing:stopitslime:

I just gave you a link to people testing the game with a multitude of different hardware 3 years after the game came out even with new more powerful hardware their conclusion was still “This is a shytty port”

First off it's not a mod, you just edit a text file, you don't install anything to get to run 120fps

Spider-Man has terrible performance on the PC, the game crashes routinely, at launch the more you play the game the worst performance got, dlss doesn't even work

go on the steam board for the game and see all the problems people are having with the game, but the narrative is, it's a flawless port

that's what I said yall just parrot whatever the hype beast story is, you don't have any real world results

People still upload new videos of arkham knight on youtube everyday, the game is still one of the best looking games on PC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
First off it's not a mod, you just edit a text file, you don't install anything to get to run 120fps
I’m talking about the stutter fix mod. Don’t matter what frame rate you are running at the game stutters.
Spider-Man has terrible performance on the PC, the game crashes routinely, at launch the more you play the game the worst performance got, dlss doesn't even work

go on the steam board for the game and see all the problems people are having with the game, but the narrative is, it's a flawless port

that's what I said yall just parrot whatever the hype beast story is, you don't have any real world results
I never said anything about Spider-Man. I don’t know anything about the Spider man port. I never played it, and i don’t care about it. Why the hell are you still talking about it :dahell:
People still upload new videos of arkham knight on youtube everyday, the game is still one of the best looking games on PC
It looks good but it performs like shyt. Did you read the Digital Foundry link I posted??