Gotham Knights locked to 4K/30fps on consoles

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf is this garbage. I ran SpiderMan flawlessly and you do realize that people that bytch on the steam forum run trash systems?

SpiderMan is rated at overwhelmingly positive. fukk off

That was my point somebody is always gonna to have a problem running a game, look at the patch notes in the last update for spider-man
from the hotfix yesterday

and you didn't run it flawlessly, stuttering is a problem in this game especially if when webslinging fast

Hey everyone,

This update contains a fix for an issue that was introduced with the patch we released on the 12th of October. Changes made in that version could result in GPU crashes on systems with Windows 10 build 19042 (20H2) and older. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
That was my point somebody is always gonna to have a problem running a game, look at the patch notes in the last update for spider-man
from the hotfix yesterday

and you didn't run it flawlessly, stuttering is a problem in this game especially if when webslinging fast

Hey everyone,

This update contains a fix for an issue that was introduced with the patch we released on the 12th of October. Changes made in that version could result in GPU crashes on systems with Windows 10 build 19042 (20H2) and older. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
lol no it isn't, it ran like butter to me.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
You remove the Batman IP from this game and there is no debate. Game would get shyt on universally. Comic book fans trying to hold out and it sucks.

Lowkey this applies to the whole Arkham franchise. Takeaway the Batman IP and its a franchise of clunky action adventure game with great graphics for its time.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lowkey this applies to the whole Arkham franchise. Takeaway the Batman IP and its a franchise of clunky action adventure game with great graphics for its time.
Naw, Arkham 1 and 2 were legit innovators for action games. They’ve just done NOTHING since then to improve the gameplay and lots of games have stolen their shyt so it’s all kinda meh right now.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Arkham Asylum was a great metroidvania. City was an insane prison city taking the metroidvania up to a crazy level. Knight by all means probably still one of the best looking open world game worlds, but there was clear concessions with the gameplay loop.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Naw, Arkham 1 and 2 were legit innovators for action games. They’ve just done NOTHING since then to improve the gameplay and lots of games have stolen their shyt so it’s all kinda meh right now.

You're right but Arkham Asylum was the only game that innovated actions games with that combat system (aka killed off the whole high budget hardcore action game genre), The first few Assassins Creed, Spider-Man, etc all took elements from that game with stealth and combat.

Arkham City was just that game 2.0 with a bigger map. Knight was the same thing again but with a tank as a batmobile. But yeah, they haven't done much to add or refine the gameplay like you said.

Arkham Asylum was a great metroidvania. City was an insane prison city taking the metroidvania up to a crazy level. Knight by all means probably still one of the best looking open world game worlds, but there was clear concessions with the gameplay loop.

I know its all the same thing, but I took that as Arkham borrowing more from Bioshock's recent success than trying to intentionally be a metroidvania. We saw Dead Space and other games do the same thing in that era.

And yeah, Knight still looks crazy. I hope the rumors from the Nvidia leak for RTX remasters of Arkham Knight (and Bioshock games) are true.