GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The cave scene was cool. And it was needed. It was important for Jon to demonstrate how minuscule this "Game of Thrones" thing is when they have a threat more important on the horizon that will send them all straight to hell if they don't start thinking together instead of apart.
Idiots complaining about the cave scene when now it convinces Dany the night walkers are around, and further solidifies the alliance. She not only now believes more in Jon, she even asks for his advice. The scene was not needed ???? :what: So you want 2 more eps of her still being wishy washy about Jon? fukk all that, those paintings nailed the alliance, now they can go to WORK.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
What did that Dothraki say to Tyrion? Your people can't fight. Lol now we know why King Baratheon was scared shytless and sent assassins.

They can't. Not when they fighting 100,000 Dothraki on horseback. They on foot. They're at a serious disadvantage when those curved swords are already at eye level with their bare neck :francis: Maybe if the soldiers had spears they could at least kill the horses more easily. shyt was a massacre.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah but still. Only the wing was damaged. Both Bron and Tyrion could see how that was a dumb move. You ain't getting to the Queen after damaging a wing
:manny: Dumb move, but I thought Jaime came off pretty strong this episode. Didn't abandon his army and held his own against the Dothraki. Them fools had no chance but he didn't cower once. Didn't die either, so no harm no foul (although his army got fukked).

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I'm saying they never should have brought it in the first place. First off she got 3 dragons. fukk was you doing bringing 1 launcher?

Yea at that point go ahead and use it. But you should have trotted out more than 1, knowing the impossibility of hitting them all, all with one shot, before any of them stopped you

And now they know you got them. Your element of surprise is completely gone and they can now plan around it when they come for kings landing
Tbh by the time they line up one shot the dragon(s) will have already wiped out most of them nikkas. Its effective but the time to get it off makes it obsolete to me. She dont need a command post like them, shes constantly going.

I think someone within Dany's alliance is probably gonna end up killing her anyways (Starks)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm saying they never should have brought it in the first place. First off she got 3 dragons. fukk was you doing bringing 1 launcher?

Yea at that point go ahead and use it. But you should have trotted out more than 1, knowing the impossibility of hitting them all, all with one shot, before any of them stopped you

And now they know you got them. Your element of surprise is completely gone and they can now plan around it when they come for kings landing
qyburn said he had hella people working to build just that one and that they were working on more. makes sense that the one that's ready is out in the field ready for action

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
They moved this show slowly along enough already. They know what we wanna see and they're not wasting any more time with it.
Right? S1 and 2 and maybe even 3, I get it, character development, you need a couple of seasons to set the pieces on the chessboard, but the 4 and 5 was like really? Had this been another season it would have taken 6 eps for Jon to make it to dragonstone :why: Listen we know everyone's position, we know the big war is coming, just fukking do it. Now they're getting it, it feels like OT and penalty kicks. Way more exciting now.

They can't. Not when they fighting 100,000 Dothraki on horseback. They on foot. They're at a serious disadvantage when those curved swords are already at eye level with their bare neck :francis: Maybe if the soldiers had spears they could at least kill the horses more easily. shyt was a massacre.
I felt like they stood a chance because they have armour and the dothraki do not. The spears can trip up horses. Jaime I think felt the same, problem was.....he didn't expect Drogon. Made those boys cook in armour. They should have broke formation and fled once they saw a dragon, try to save some of the army. Then again, there's really not much you can do, the thing can fly lol.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy fukking shyt what an episode :damn:

Stark family reunion was so bittersweet, they are all so different and so fukking scarred from the shyt they've had to live to this point. Arya is so damn demonic, that laugh she had when Sansa didn't believe she had a list was creepy as hell :whoa: the sparring session with Brienne was amazing, Arya ready to fight The Mountain now :banderas: also liked how they took their time with Arya sink in the moment of being back home.

Not sure what to make of Sansa's reaction to the sparring session though. It seemed to me she was jealous of Arya's skills and the "bonding" moment with Brienne, but then again she could just be afraid at the "monster" her sister has become and that her bodyguard got dealt with easily.

Meera's scene broke my heart. It was needed too. If there was one character that should've called Bran out for his Three Eyed Raveness was her. That girl needs a god damn statue, and are we ever gonna meet Howland fukking Reed? :mjcry:

The sexual tension between Jon and Danny is so damn obvious to everyone, Missandei and Davos - dude was flawless this ep with the comedy - trolling them about it was funny. These two gonna fukk and marry before Jon finds out she's his aunt :dead:

LOVED the scene inside the cave, helped bridge the story and motivations of the characters while at the same time explaining shyt to non book readers.

The last 15 minutes are tied with Battle of the b*stards and Hardhome as dopest shyt ever on the show. The buildup to the Dothraki showing up, and then fukking Drogon in all it's glory putting the fear of god in roasting the troops. Can't even describe what happened next, just chaos and destruction.

Tyrion's face watching his family's army getting decimated and begging Jamie not to be a hero and try to kill Danny was heart wrenching too.

Can't wait to watch this in HD. Top 10, maybe 5 ever in the show? so much good shyt.

PS: Dany is a fukking moron though. No damn reason to roast all that food, specially when she herself admitted the Unsullied needed it :snoop:
Seems like she's coming to the realization that she's the only regular Stark. Snow is a respected commander/leader, came back to life, King in the North. Bran is the three eyed Raven. And now Arya is out here embarrassing Brienne of Tarth.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im glad to finally see a dragon in action. drogon is injured, but now dany knows what they are working with weapon wise. hopefully they are smarter in the next conflict. take out the big spears before you unleash the dragons and they really dont stand a chance. of course, you know thats not how its going to go. :beli: