GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
If there is any evicence of white walkers in the south, of all places, it would make sense that it would be in a mine for dragonglass, the only weapon that can defeat them.

Yea, it makes total sense. The White Walkers came all the way through Westeros. The First Men and TCOF had to beat them back beyond the wall. Well, there was no Wall then. But yea. I thought the scene was dope.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The other 2 dragons.

I don't really know how the behind the scene, book stuff works, but if I were Dany....and if I could...I'd have sent them to burn the navy that's been giving them that work. I don't know if thats how it works or she needs to be there to command them, but if she doesn't, send them to destroy the navy and relieve the unsullied. Once you've done that, no need to worry. Have the Dothraki surround westero, cut off supplies, while you go to the north and help jon.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I feel bad for meera. Brandon is bytch made. I got friends like that too. I know he dont mean it but dude gotta try harder to be anperson and not a wizard who can see into the past

And honestly... what the fukk dows the 3 eyes raven do anyway besides see the past?

Like really... what does bran do all fukkin day except look like he had a lobotomy.

That dothraki wit tyrion was feeling himself. "Your people cant fight"

Like he didnt have a dragon literally lighting the way and lets not forget how dany sonned all their elders face to face without lifting a finger.

Little finger is finally gonna get it. Hea showing his vulnerability finally. Sansas puss is the key.

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
One thing that the Lannisters fukked up with, they showed their hands too quickly. Now everyone knows about their huge arrow shooters, it won't come as a surprise.

Should have waited till they could line up about 10 of them bytches and hit them by surprise. Now they can just plan on it being there

That actually would have been really smart. Probably could have killed Drogon if they hit him multiple times.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The other 2 dragons.

I don't really know how the behind the scene, book stuff works, but if I were Dany....and if I could...I'd have sent them to burn the navy that's been giving them that work. I don't know if thats how it works or she needs to be there to command them, but if she doesn't, send them to destroy the navy and relieve the unsullied. Once you've done that, no need to worry. Have the Dothraki surround westero, cut off supplies, while you go to the north and help jon.

She can't. The Dragons are basically horses that can fly/breath fire. They can't think on their own. She has to ride them or be there to command them. Her ancestor Aegon had three dragons but, his two sisters flew on the other two. Dany can only ride one at a time. Hopefully Jon can help her out with that :sas2:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
She can't. The Dragons are basically horses that can fly/breath fire. They can't think on their own. She has to ride them or be there to command them. Her ancestor Aegon had three dragons but, his two sisters flew on the other two. Dany can only ride one at a time. Hopefully Jon can help her out with that :sas2:
Maybe Bran could warg one.:sas1:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Even though it's fukk lannister set. you gotta give Jamie props for tryna rush a dragon :russ:

He was about to be grilled/sautéed/deep fried if it wasn't for bronn :picard:
I give him props though. He picked up the spear and was about to throw a hail mary, drogon gave him the :umad:

Had it been a second sooner maybe he could have thrown it, got burned, but struck Dany in the face. He'd die, but he'd save the day and die as a martyr. (I'm assuming this was what was going through his mind when he rushed a damn dragon)