ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
On the show he has a dikk :manny:

Show deviates from the book many times
Why u think he ate the box and was scared to take off his pants bro

The show has gone to great lengths to tell us they have no dikks. All of em had them cut. Its been stated like 30x.

Edit: you see now.

As for the guys saying they shoulda had more super arrows... drogon blew all the wAgons up. Theyre could have been more but were already destroyed.

Breh Arya is :wow:

my nikka drogon CREMATING folks :wow:

fixed.

I need a drogon oven. Cook a roast in seconds.

Last edited:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
didnt read thread, could soepne please link me to this piff? reps and daps for those that comply

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
She can't. The Dragons are basically horses that can fly/breath fire. They can't think on their own. She has to ride them or be there to command them. Her ancestor Aegon had three dragons but, his two sisters flew on the other two. Dany can only ride one at a time. Hopefully Jon can help her out with that :sas2:

Maybe Bran could warg one.:sas1:
...:damn:

Daps
Littlefingers speech from episode 3 is hilarious now. Fight from all angles but how do you fight magic. Bran is going to be his downfall and I can't wait.

Every season I hope for Dany to die and Jon to get her dragons but not this episode. She did piss me off with this bend the knee crap when he just showed her that white walkers are real. I really hope her and Cersei die next season.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Little finger giving Sansa that :mjpls::mjpls: during the Arya-Brienne session, "maybe you ain't the A sister" :deadmanny:

Bran dealt with Meera like a used up side chick :mjgrin:

Jamie saw the opening and shot his shot :banderas:, thought he saw a clear path to the lane, got to the basket and Drogon hit him with the :rudy:, had Kingslayer like :mindblown::ooh::huhldup:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TargSet I must admit took a BIG win this episode

DAMN Dany had ENOUGH of the Ls and took matters into her own hands. LanisterSet got MASSACRED so badly on some :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: shyt.

It was good seeing Arya back in the North where she belongs and her outclassing Brienne in a sword practice that even Brienne was like :ohhh:

Thats all I have for now. shyt was too piff...

I have link if any of you want.
Link me breh

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Well I said fukk and watched that bootleg ass copy floating around since everyone in the main thread dont know how to stfu and :wow:

Most incredible hour of tv in my life so far

This show is something else mane.gonna be talked about years after it ends

What did Tyrion say at first when Jamie charged Dany?

Did he say kill her you idiot?

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
THIS EPISODE WAS LITTT!!!!!!:damn::damn: Dany Should've just unleashed the Dragons right from the start:wow: I was waiting for Dan Forden to pop on screen and say TOASTY!:wow:

On top of that, you have the Starks reunion:wow: The Team is forming like Voltron!

Can't wait till everyone sees the official release on Sunday so we can discuss more in other thread.:blessed: